Break up with the person above you.

Options

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    @Mrder37...I'm tired of you always making me clean up the damned yard! I'm outta here!!
  • calisunrise
    Options
    you're making me fat. bye
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    your *kitten* is nicer then mine
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    You keep wearing my under wear get out
  • SassJess81
    SassJess81 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being the unattractive one in the relationship. I need to set my standards lower.
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    You wear flannels after labor day? I can't date such a monster!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I saw your ad on craigslist men looking for men. And your responses to about 12 different ads.

(true story)
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are way too serious.. It's over.
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    @Mrdr37

*holding your hands* Remember when you rushed me to the hospital and sat with me through the entire labor, holding my hands just like this, and when little Mrder Jr. arrived you said he was the most beautiful thing you'd ever seen and started crying? That was super pansy of you. Oh and you're not the father.
  • I'm sorry but it's over. It's not me, it's you. You suck.
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    @ Cocoapuff717 You Are Just Too Damn Freekin Hot !! Its So Annoying Im Jealous ! X
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    @ Amy

How dare you call me hot?!?! You are the hot one!! You are so gone!! :explode:
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    You said I could film it, now you upset, well I guess its over and I will see you in the movies.
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    its not you, its me.... but mostly you..
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    Get out. Right now. If I ever see you again I will call my secret ninja assassin robot army.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    It's not me it's you no wait its not me it's you no wait I'm confused **** it wanna give it another go:)
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I hate for it to end this way Cocoa, but unfortunately my wife is getting closer and closer to finding out about us and I just have to call it quits from here. Maybe if you didn't sit outside my house and yell for me all the time...\

*edit*

And Mrder, I have to break up with you. While you look great in drag, once I found out you were a guy, I couldn't deal with it.
  • erinnhamil2n
    erinnhamil2n Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am sorry this is not working out, you are delusional
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I’m concerned by how many issues you have and how slowly you seem to be working through them. You're gone!
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    U love ur horse more than me. i cant take it ! ur sleepin in the barn tonite !! X