Would This Violate Girl Code?

Options
1235»

Replies

• fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Batter on. Wouldn't bother me, it's happened me several times. No problem. The half-friend who's with my ex though, they've always been ****s to me. Maybe it's their guilty conscience? I've never considered that before.... but I've never considered that because that's how fine I think it is.

Just NEVER be a **** to her, and I'd even go as far to explain it to her if you get a suitable opportunity. I'd appreciate that, and think it sweet that you spared me a thought. Not at all necessary though. Good luck
  • fuzzieme
    Options
    sorry, are we 12?

I think she's really sweet and lovely for thinking this, not immature
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Go for it.
  • fuzzieme
    Options
    depends

1- how long were they dating??? anything over 1 year would probably make her feel pretty emotionally sad...

2- how well do you know her. if you hung out with her or went out to lunch together it may be an issue.

how much do you like him? if they broke up it usually means that he isnt that great.. also if he KNOWS that you know her he may be using you to make her jealous.. (believe me guys do this all the time even if you dont want to believe it) so just be careful if you answer back i can give u a good answer... because there is not much to go by here... :)

No no no, it doesn't mean anything negative about either of them, it means they weren't compatible, most people aren't. I mean no disrespect, this is just my experience. I've left boys who are lovely and remain friends, we just didn't match. Even after 7 years with one of them
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    depends

1- how long were they dating??? anything over 1 year would probably make her feel pretty emotionally sad...

2- how well do you know her. if you hung out with her or went out to lunch together it may be an issue.

how much do you like him? if they broke up it usually means that he isnt that great.. also if he KNOWS that you know her he may be using you to make her jealous.. (believe me guys do this all the time even if you dont want to believe it) so just be careful if you answer back i can give u a good answer... because there is not much to go by here... :)

No no no, it doesn't mean anything negative about either of them, it means they weren't compatible, most people aren't. I mean no disrespect, this is just my experience. I've left boys who are lovely and remain friends, we just didn't match. Even after 7 years with one of them

hmmm understandable.. i didnt think of it that way... but the first 2 questions i still would go by... but your right maybe they were not compatible not all relationships end tragically lol...
  • Neets086
    Options
    This guy *used* to date a girl you are acquainted with.
    she is *not your friend* and you don't talk.

I fail to see the problem here. Go hit that *kitten*.

Haha...This!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Fair game. Go get some.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically:

Stop making a big deal about fückin'
  • mredsolomon
    mredsolomon Posts: 22 Member