Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My Transformation

Replies

• mrsroseblack
    mrsroseblack Posts: 45 Member
    I think your "after" tummy pics look great for having carried and borne children! You give me hope. ;)
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    wow! fantastic transformation!! you look amazing :)
  • lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    You look great! How long did it take you to get from 175 to the weight you are at now? Also, during times were you were feeling tired/lazy how did you motivate yourself to keep going? Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • anyadelfuego
    anyadelfuego Posts: 12 Member
    Super Amazing! Good Job. Keep it up.
  • Nikki you were beautiful before and after. You do not look anywhere near 30 :D Congratulations, thanks for the inspiration/motivation.
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Great job!
  • soniebee
    soniebee Posts: 5 Member
    Wow you look great and have given my hope for my mommy tummy. It looks a lot like your before picture right now. I don't even notice any stretch marks in your after picture.
  • gmeiners2
    gmeiners2 Posts: 38 Member
    Super job, you look great. Wear those stretch marks proudly...they are you battle scars!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    What was your calorie intake? You look amazing!!! Def do not look like you are 30!! Great job!
  • Thank you all :)

I lost the first 20 pounds (175 to 155) while I was breast feeding and making healthy food choices. In September I quit my job at a dental office (I was only working 2 days a week) and made a commitment to myself to use the child care and go 5-6 days a week. I wasn't tracking food but I was working out like crazy. Even now I don't really have a set caloric intake, it's around 1600 but some days over 2000 when I work out a lot and am super hungry. I also have a tendency to night time binge :( my BMR right now is like 1380 but I eat much more than that! I give all of my weight loss credit to exercise. I'm pretty sure if I cleaned up my diet I'd lose some body fat (and find my abs!) but I love food soooooo much! It's hard!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    WOW!!!!!!!! You look freakin amazing in ur party dress! Your calves are killer!! You should be immensly proud
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    you look amazing! Great job.
  • cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    You look GREAT!!
  • briana0522
    briana0522 Posts: 15 Member
    You look amazing!! Honestly like a different person. Great job! :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    WOW. You truely look amazing! Congrats!
  • You look absolutely fantastic! Good job with your transformation:-)
  • wsuduce
    wsuduce Posts: 68 Member
    Great job!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member

After: I actually was 135 here I think. On my 30th birthday.
    8472831308_a9865672bc.jpg

You look like you're 18 (except for the legs...most 18 year olds don't have legs that nice) :)

Great work! :) I hope to be there some day:)
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Totally Inspirational! Especially your tummy! You look amazing!!! Gives me hope!
  • Catskillet
    Catskillet Posts: 34 Member
    ...you look fantastic! and by the way....don't think of them as "stretch marks"...think of them as "love marks"!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!