What's the worst part of your job?

Options
Mine is pretty stupid but frustrating. I work in the 2nd largest fully housed building in the US and its about 70% men. Finding an open stall in the morning sometimes takes a 20min walk or hitting 7 bathrooms each with 3 stalls ALL FULL.

Ahhhhh. At least I get here at 6:30am before most people at 7:30am

Replies

• mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Break area, we currently have a lunch bandit and they like to eat peoples half eaten food :grumble:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I am a manager at McDonalds....so everything is the worst part. Haha.

But for reals, dealing with the public. For someone who loathes everyone as much as I do, I'm surprised I've lasted this long without cutting someone.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    :cry: Having the ability to stay logged in here :grumble:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom right now and .......... I do the same thing every. single. day. It's like the movie Groundhog Day.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom right now and .......... I do the same thing every. single. day. It's like the movie Groundhog Day.
    Holy moly, I recall saying that when I stayed home. It REALLY was the same every single day.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 3:30 am to beat the traffic...other than that, I love my job :)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    That I have to talk to a lot of inept people. That I am so efficient I am counted on to do about 50 things, when I'm only paid for one.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    poop...literally. People bring me their poo.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I work at a research non-profit and my job is awesome, but where I work can be rough. I work in an inner-city hospital which serves prisoners, the poor and indigent. I see suffering from time to time that makes me have to go to the restroom and collect myself.
  • _TEMPEST_
    Options
    Poo.
    I clean out houses and prepare the contents for estate auctions. I cannot tell you how many times I have had to clean out a hoarder's house full of garbage, mold and poo. UGH!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Terminating people that I actually like. Ruins my day.
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Lord how far is your commute?
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    That I have to talk to a lot of inept people. That I am so efficient I am counted on to do about 50 things, when I'm only paid for one.

Same here.....and ppl rely on me to do EVERYTHING, like you have to have a brain figure some of this crap out yourself
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    working alone, only given a 3-5 minute potty break plus students keep complaining about cut hours
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Having to wake up at 7 every morning. Really, my job is not a bad one. I am a nursing secretary and admission coordinator for a VA clinic. I just hate having to wake up early.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I work from home so having no IRL people to talk to most days. But the commute is fantastic!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Closet poopers. I work in the basement of a 9 story building. Women are afraid to poop in public. So they all come to the basement to take care of business. :sick:
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sitting at a desk for 8 hours every day.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

Lord how far is your commute?

My commute is only 27 miles but if I worked the normal 9-5, it would probably take me 2 hours to get to work...I start work at 6:00 am...usually get here around 5:45 :)