Need friends that won't quit!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Not a quitter here! I post daily as well I have a fitness blog with recipes, workout, tips and all sorts of great stuff!

Feel free to add me :)

http://feelgreatmotivate.wordpress.com/
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I log everyday... feel free to add me for support! Good luck to you and welcome back! :happy:
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Can't quit! I no longer have that option!
    Feel free to add me, you can never have enough cheerleaders or people to cheer for!
    I've got about 120 more pounds to lose, so I'm in this for the long haul!
  • saranormal3
    Options
    I log every day as well... anyone who is serious about this, feel free to add me :)
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me! =)
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Been on for a while now and not giving up!!! Feel free to add me lets do this!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me :smile:
  • Darwin20
    Darwin20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat, all my friends quit too. add me so we can support each other!
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of MFP for awhile now, but deleted my account because all the friends I had wouldn't log on and I had no support. But I am back- I need the accountability the site offers- and the tracking- seeing progress on multiple levels is an awesome thing. But I need friends who are going to log in daily and offer support, and value the support I try to offer, or at least log in to see it! :) If you would like to be my friend, please send me a request- thanks everyone! Looking forward to working on getting healthy with you all!

Welcome back! I am new here, but I log on every day. Many times a day, actually. Feel free to add me. We can support each other. Face it, we can't do this alone :)
  • char2009
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I could always use the extra support from new friends :) (anyone can add me)
  • Sirli_79
    Options
    Hi!

Anyone is welcome to add me! I only started this year...I log my food and exercise daily