Wanted to share my 51 pound loss pics, and p90x results :)

Options

Replies

• loonpine2
    loonpine2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    try the library.. I borrowed them to try them out.
  • abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look freak'n amazing! I just purchased it and wondering If I will have good results.
  • stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome. Great job!
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO AFRAID TO TRY IT BUT BECAUSE OF YOU I THINK I WILL

THANKS
  • mhannan13
    mhannan13 Posts: 53
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! You reinspired me to get my butt into fighting shape. Seriously you look goregous. Thank you for sharing. :)
  • elivejar
    elivejar Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW!!!!! THIS IS WITH JUST P90X AND HEALTHY FOODS?????????????? I HAVE P90X AND IS JUST THERE COLLECTING DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    WOW ...you look GREAT :) I have been contemplating on getting a P90X but not sure if I could handle it at my current weight :( I have seen so many stunning results from others and now you to prove that it does work!!! Thank you for sharing your before and after pics. So motivational for me :)
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're an amazing inspiration. Thanks!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing .. Congratulations!!
  • pg1946
    pg1946 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are a real inspiration. Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your success - you'll never regret taking the bull by the horns this early in your life!!! I wish I had done the same thing years ago, but better late than never - I am on that journey now.
  • jolene1
    jolene1 Posts: 28
    Options
    WOW.....great job. I too have a busy schedule with 4 kids, working full time and soon to start school. I'm in my second week of p90x. I was skeptical about the program but I said it's now or never. I'm gonna make this work. I have 4 kids that will be following my foot steps. In week 2 I'm already starting to see the results. no weight loss yet...but I haven't been able to do push ups in years because of a weak shoulder. I'm pushing myself every day on getting closer to a full flat back pushup. So glad you posted your results....I'll work even harder tonight. very inspiring =) and again......CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Wow. Did you do this in 90 days?
  • vanessaxlynne
    Options
    WOW truly inspirational!! What a change, you look fabulous!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!:heart:
  • elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!
  • Destiny_2010
    Options
    Thats absolutly amazing! Well done, it takes a lot to keep at things like this, I know I struggle to keep with healthy eating and exercise. I dont have very much will power, but you really have proven that everyone can do it. Big inspiration! X
  • veggieheadie
    Options
    Seriously!! You look absolutely amazing. What an inspiration. :laugh:
  • Porsha1Love
    Porsha1Love Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    great job. this is my motivation for the day that i needed.
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement you look totally amazing. Please I am contemplating on buying the P90X but some one mentioned doing "chin ups" did you do them? do I need to buy that iron bar with the dvd. Thanks
  • ilovebiccies
    Options
    you look absolutely fantastic....well done you must be so proud of yourself. never heard of p90x but am def getting onto it whatever it is....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!