113 lbs. lost and my brain is starting to catch on

Options

Replies

• Lish1234
    Lish1234 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Such an inspiration!!
  • kmk_natasha
    Options
    That last picture is the cutest! Way to go!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Such an inspiration!!

Thank you. :wink:
  • ramieriley
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that is incredible! You are an inspiration!
  • Nichole5186
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • TxLdy3
    TxLdy3 Posts: 31
    Options
    You are such an inspiration....Thank You SO MUCH for sharing. My condolences on the passing of your mother. It's amazing that you proved to everyone most of all yourself that no matter what is going on...IT CAN BE DONE!! Thank You for that reminder...I needed it.
  • sparkylizzy
    sparkylizzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !!! you look like a different person and so much younger!! well done!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    you look amazing !!! you look like a different person and so much younger!! well done!! :drinker: :drinker:

Thanks so much. The younger part is such an added bonus I wasn't expecting :happy:
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    You literally look 15 years younger if not more, wow and double wow you are a superstar :heart:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You literally look 15 years younger if not more, wow and double wow you are a superstar :heart:

This is amazing to hear since my before picture I was 15 years younger than my current. :laugh:
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!! That is great work, you are an inspiration for me too!!! :love:
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person!!! :smile: :smile:
  • IlfirinLuthien
    IlfirinLuthien Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So much younger! Well done!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You look amazing! So much younger! Well done!

Many thanks!
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! So inspiring!
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Absolutley incredible!!: Your pictures show how happy you are...thank you for the inspiring post and congradulations:flowerforyou:
  • Catskillet
    Catskillet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ...you look beautiful and healthy. So what if you don't lose that last 10 pounds??...ever?? so what?? .maintaining your healthy lifestyle is more important that stressing over the last 10 pounds. You are right to look at how far you've come instead of fretting over the stupid number on the scale! I say, keep eating healthy, gauge yourself by how you look and feel in your clothing and put the scale away! congratulations on a job well done!
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look like you FEEL awesome now! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration. :)
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing....you look awesome!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love the pic of you and the child in the same pants. Great job!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!