Opinion Poll for the Gentleman

Options
13»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, gentleman, for your input and insight. I am much more confident now than when I started this thread. :flowerforyou:

Um. why?

Because the gentleman agree that being forward is more appropriate than being passive/aggressive and waiting for him to act.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    if these are thee options, I'll would say B
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    A for honesty
  • CovaJoser
    Options
    Why do you have to lose? Find a way to ask him out. Be it to eat, drink or a walk at the park. Live a little and get out of your comfort zone. If you get denied you'll get over it in a few days.
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    If it were me (and I was available) I would probably not pick up on any subtle flirting so being a bit more obvious would be the way to go.
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    From a guys perspective I landed my wife by inviting her to go to the beach with a group of friends from uni and "forgot" to invite anyone else ;)
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    well obviously it's A
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    Ah... that's the tricky part... not a lot of flirting has transpired. Just non-verbal cues.

While they may be obvious "non-verbal cues" to you, it may not come off as any type of cue to him. Just tell him how you feel.
  • teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ask to meet him for coffee - relax if its gonna happen it will happen - there is a friendship there as he agreed to accept on FB = the rest well thats chemistry and that only happens face to face

if he says no, leave it and do something else for you

its just an opinion
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Pursue, ive learned if I dont go after her, someone else will.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I told you A last night, but was not aware C was an option, so I say A and C. JUST KIDDING! I hope he replies!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I told you A last night, but was not aware C was an option, so I say A and C. JUST KIDDING! I hope he replies!

LOL!
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Didn't read the whole page but, for what its worth. If you don't feel comfortable with "A", then just drop a mention from time to time that "I'm gonna be at ____ tonight after work for a drink or two. Drop by and say "hi"" ..... that way you don't feel awkward that you are being the 'aggressor', and it gives him the green light to see you face to face. Back in the day, I needed to see a woman and read her body language to feel out whether or not I was gonna get a "no" prior to asking her out.