-166 pounds, Pics inside!

Replies

• Congrats on the weightloss. You look absolutely amazing and I love your hair
  • ThinLee
    ThinLee Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats! You look amazing :-) Great will power too!
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    GOR-GEOUS-NESS!!!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    I got a new haircut, and lost a few more pounds since the last compare pic, so I thought I would post a new one!
    comparepic166-1.jpg

WOW. What an inspiration you are! You look AMAZING and the joy in your eyes speaks volumes! GREAT JOB!! (and that's an understatement!) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    I just have a question I have that much to lose did your skin adjust to the weight loss. I.m a tad older than you ( a lot older than you) and I.ve been wondering what people use or do about it I know last things would be surgury what did you do if you don't want to say its ok

I cant wait to be you!!

and I quoted this question above because I have this question too. At 111 lbs lost, I'm sagging and bagging and wondering if there's anything I can (w/o surgury...cant afford...no insurance) to help my old skin be as elastic as possible? Any thoughts??
  • donya35
    donya35 Posts: 166
    Congrats girl!!! You look so amazing!! I'm jealous!!:flowerforyou:
  • alexzandra
    alexzandra Posts: 12 Member
    wow!
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    WOW YOu have done some great work there! CONGRATS TO YOU .. YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dashai2086
    Dashai2086 Posts: 29
    WOW! This is such great motivation! You look sooo happy! And the weight lost fits you completly! Congrats!
  • reneegez
    reneegez Posts: 13 Member
    WOW!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Wow! You are amazing! Congratulations to you
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    OMG! What a beautiful job you have done for such a beautiful lady! You my dear, are a AWESOME inspiration to me. Keep up the great work!
  • yazi_livefit
    yazi_livefit Posts: 51 Member
    You look fantastic....don't ever let yourself go back!!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    absolutely inspiring!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    :flowerforyou: One word, WOW!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    You look awesome and very happy!! Congratulations!!
  • sunnysashka
    sunnysashka Posts: 296
    You look awesome! It is like 2 different persons on this 2 pictures. Related but SO DIFFERENT! Very inspiring! You are very beautiful!:love::flowerforyou:
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    You are areal inspiration. Well done!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    you look awesome! thanks for the inspiration :)
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    You look great and totally rock! Such a complete inspiration to me! I was not quite as heavy as you as I started, but I have 150 lbs to lose (down my first 10 lbs) and you are a COMPLETE inspiration that this can be done through diet, exercise and determination. WOW! You are my new inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!