Tall Girl in Heels?

Options
123457»

Replies

• NikkiPsuedoDupuis
    NikkiPsuedoDupuis Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3 in combat boots and next week when I make the transition into my new civilian job, I'll wear heels. I'm tall, pointless to limit myself to ugly shoes to hide it lol
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9 and I wear high heels every single day.....Im taller than most people every where I go, I dont mind....if I wear 5 inch heels I feel like a giant....usually only short guys dont like it and at my height barefoot im taller than then anyway.

wear heels, no matter your height
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    own it. long hair dont care
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I wear heels. My husband is 5'10" so that makes me taller than him but he finds it sexy.....guess it's personal preference. If it makes YOU feel great to wear heels then wear them!!
  • faucetj
    faucetj Posts: 2
    Options
    Tall is great! I'm 6'2" so after I have shoes on I can add another inch or so. I dated a girl that was my height too. I have no problem. I'm sure this has been mentioned a lot but I think it really depends on the guy. Most of which probably have self esteem issues.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 10" - wearing heels isn't going to make me look tall, and wearing flats isn't going to make you look short.

Honestly, worrying about what other people think of you is THE unsexiest thing possible. Confidence is sexy.

Even the most gorgeous shoes are pointless if you can't carry them off because you're hunched and trying to disguise your height.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I commonly hang out with tall girls. Them in heels standing next to me LOOKS awkward but I don't really care. If the girl is attractive to begin with I won't deduct points for being taller than me. It is pretty sexy and almost like a badge of honor. I took my (then current gf) to a formal dance for her sorority who is now a NFL cheerleader and she's only about 2 inches shorter than me without heels so she just took off her shoes for the pictures!
  • marc04044
    Options
    Hi Miss, i can say You that i love very tall Dominant Women, so i love very much to see a Tall Woman wearing high heels.
    I hope that You will let me see a Tall pic of You in high heels. I imagine You Wonderful, a Tower of Beauty.

marc
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't bother me. You have me beat without heels :tongue:
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Heels :heart:
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and now that I have lost the weight, there is nothing better than rocking the 4-5" heels. They make my butt and legs look amazing. Shows off all the hard work I've been doing. I don't really care if guys like it or not. I do and that's all that matters.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 9 and I love wearing heels! I feel so elegant and sexy!! I just don't get much opportunity to wear them these days.
    It is a skill to walk in them though, I usually stop at 3 inch heels!
    I'm not exactly what you would call 'pretty' but being tall and in heels does get me looked at! Every girl wants to feel attractive!!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Only 5'8 myself but find tall women in heels attractive...absolutely...the taller the better the fall...onto the couch that is.
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    I love a girl in heels ... or boots ... or boots with high heels regardless of their height!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    Taller the better. When you're nose to nose, your toes is in it and when your toes to toes, your nose is in it.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0, and my favorite pair of heeled boots make me about 6'3. I always feel a bit weird when I go out in public, but they make me feel fierce.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    I love high heels when I go out. I love being able to see over the tops of everyone's heads, lol.