ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Never in a million years thought I'd be doing this, but all of you gorgeous confident ladies have inspired me! Here are a couple pics of me in my first bikini EVER.....I'm so scared and I don't know why, lol

bikini1_zps4eae6c53.jpgbikini2_zps4bcd41c7.jpg

Aaaahhhhh!!!! :laugh::tongue: :blushing:
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Never in a million years thought I'd be doing this, but all of you gorgeous confident ladies have inspired me! Here are a couple pics of me in my first bikini EVER.....I'm so scared and I don't know why, lol

:flowerforyou: Love it!
  • IronMikeFox
    Options

You rock it girl!!!!
  • Rays_Wife
    Options
    2nu7lep.png

Super cute bikini and great curves! It fits you perfectly :smile: I love polka dots.

And thanks, Mike !! I will rock it, lol! :happy:
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options

Work it! :drinker:
  • redragtop05
    redragtop05 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    All you ladies look fabulous!! I'm painfully self conscious about my body right now so not quite ready to post pics yet....:blushing:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

You look great!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    f3uouv.jpg
    I don't think I can post the back of the suit.... if you know what I mean. ;-)
    405274_4287218749891_464961171_n.jpg

Wow, you look great and love the suit!
  • leedebter
    leedebter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    2nu7lep.png

Super cute bikini and great curves! It fits you perfectly :smile: I love polka dots.

And thanks, Mike !! I will rock it, lol! :happy:

THANK YOU!
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    bump
  • Rays_Wife
    Options
    Well poop. i was organizing my photobucket account and silly me didn't realize that moving my pics to different folders would change the web link to them. Now my pics don't show up on this thread :sad: And it's too late to edit my posts. figures...
  • Scorcherpants
    Options
    Good work ladies. You're all looking great!

When is the men in bikini's thread coming? I'd like to post an extra hairy version

Go on then, I dare you! :-P If there isn't one start it, that would be funny!
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ok so...

This was me about 162 in 2010 when I was 19
    d3104d0d7015ffc398ebd771dc4a7206.jpg]
    78bcf258b35b2ff86dace84db4b87219.jpg

I was still overweight but I'd kill to be this weight again already now.

This was 2011 in Mexico, looking heavier
    eedc306449762e1f8c25ffa504010214.jpg

I didn't take any bikini photos this year because I felt disgusting. Im currently at 174. 5ft 4. Hopefully when I go to Thailand in spetember I'll have some damn sexy bikini shots!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    change all you IMG to img
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    change all you IMG to img
    [/quote
    Done thankyou
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    I read through all 31 pages of this thread because it is that awesome. The amount of body confidence present in this thread makes my heart squishy. I love, love, love seeing this much confidence from women.

And of course I'll throw mine in, too. Last summer, about 2 lbs lighter than I am now:
    2012-08-02070259-1.jpg

You look amazing!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Ok so...

So, you look fabulous in all of these pictures. But I have to respectfully challenge your post... the reason I love this thread is because it's about being proud in the NOW, perceived flaws and work-still-to-do-and all. You're a gorgeous woman and I'd bet even 12 pounds heavier you're still gorgeous. I want to see you embrace the you that you are now, keep your goals in mind and keep working at them... but take a minute to recognize today.

Again, bravo to all of us that are working hard. <<<<applauding>>>> Now if we can only have the SAME thread with the SAME posts, and not ONE person give a disclaimer beforehand (myself included). How about just a.... DAMN, I'm GOOD.
  • michaelalouise3915
    Options
    Ok so...

So, you look fabulous in all of these pictures. But I have to respectfully challenge your post... the reason I love this thread is because it's about being proud in the NOW, perceived flaws and work-still-to-do-and all. You're a gorgeous woman and I'd bet even 12 pounds heavier you're still gorgeous. I want to see you embrace the you that you are now, keep your goals in mind and keep working at them... but take a minute to recognize today.

Again, bravo to all of us that are working hard. <<<<applauding>>>> Now if we can only have the SAME thread with the SAME posts, and not ONE person give a disclaimer beforehand (myself included). How about just a.... DAMN, I'm GOOD.

That's lovely thankyou, I am proud of the first two! Hopefully I can hit my goal weight of 145 and then I can post some really proud photos :) everyone in this thread is such an inspiration !
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Ok so...

That's lovely thankyou, I am proud of the first two! Hopefully I can hit my goal weight of 145 and then I can post some really proud photos :) everyone in this thread is such an inspiration !

I'd be proud of any of them. You've got amazing curves.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You should all be proud RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because you're awesome. You're taking the steps necessary to reach your goals, and you're not going to give up.

Just in case anyone missed it, this is the original post, from the first thread... I feel it's very important and relevant at this time:
    Do you know what I think is beautiful? Confidence. Camaraderie, support and encouragement are beautiful. Determination, a positive attitude, strength, passion and focus are all beautiful.

Make no mistake, this isn't a "Fat Acceptance" thread. This is a Self Acceptance thread. Accepting that we are not perfect, we are not finished works, and we are not going to be ashamed of ourselves. I would like to encourage women of all sizes, shapes, and fitness levels to post a photo of themselves in a bikini (keep it clean, folks..) to show support for each other. Everyone has insecurities - from the award winning fitness models to the women still trying to get comfortable in shorts... so how about we focus on the things that are good about each other instead of the things we perceive to be wrong.

You are not defined by the scale or by anyone elses' standards. If you're pushing toward your goals, you are beautiful.

IMG_20130124_091139.jpg
    IMG_20130124_091343.jpg
    IMG_20130124_091523.jpg