If you could move to another country where would you go?

Options
WeekndOVOXO
WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
HMMMMMM ?

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Costa Rica
  • ssilvey726
    ssilvey726 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Belgium, for the beer!
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Japan. It is still in my future plans. I studied and majored in Japanese in college and just have been waiting to get some work experience out here and work on some of my anxiety issues and then I will go for it.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    australia or canada :bigsmile:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Canada :heart:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I did move.

I'm from England but have lived in Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Beijing and I'm currently living in Taiwan....back to the UK soon though boooooo :(
  • hanafita
    Options
    Belgium for waffles:wink:
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    australia or canada :bigsmile:

Oh yes :bigsmile: oh hang on I live in Australia, ummmm, maybe Canada or NZ or Switzerland
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I can but I don't want to... I'd move to Canada because I'm also Canadian, but it would take some very serious issues for me to do something so extreme.
  • bikeboyhaha
    bikeboyhaha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thailand
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I've lived in Hong Kong, Japan, New York & Portugal & whilst I loved them all I'm happy to be back in the good old UK :happy: :happy:

Canada or Australia? Canada all day, Montreal or BC, Vancouver Islands are the best places on earth :tongue:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    alaska. wait for it....
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    As a recent asylum seeker from Australia to the Democratic People's Republic of Tasmania - I am happy where I am. But if forced - I would happily move to New Zealand.
  • leelaa
    leelaa Posts: 33
    Options
    Its not another country but if I had no other relatives/family I would move to Maui/Hawaii. I love it there!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    some tropical paradise sort of place. some day it will happen and i'll say, "what took me so long?"
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    As a recent asylum seeker from Australia to the Democratic People's Republic of Tasmania - I am happy where I am. But if forced - I would happily move to New Zealand.

:laugh: :laugh: Did you inherit a second head?
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I did move.

I'm from England but have lived in Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Beijing and I'm currently living in Taiwan....back to the UK soon though boooooo :(

Just so you know - its raining. :bigsmile:
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Back to Ireland, and maybe California.
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    originally from los angeles, california and have been living in switzerland since 2007. wouldn't change a thing! love it here...love the change in seasons, love the quality of the food, the diversity of the culture and the fact that driving any which way for about 2hours will lead you to another country (france, germany, italy, etc).

i miss lots of things from california but am fortunate enough to fly back 3-4x a year.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Back to Ireland, and maybe California.

california's not a country, but we sure are in our own world out here right cali peeps?