This is just wrong beyond all reasoning....

Options
1235»

Replies

• Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    She's a real woman.

Imaginary.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I dunno, when I responded "Someone's settling," I took in everything I know about her (which isn't much)-- not just her chins, or that picture. I think the picture is cute, actually, I can totally picture the little dance she's doing, hehe.

To be fair, though, I don't know which one of them it is who is settling.
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Although neither Mama June or " Sugarbear" ( the boyfriend in question.. lol) are what anyone would probably consider attractive, let's not forget something... The guy has a job... works... supports a bunch of kids that are NOT his, and loves his woman. That's attractive to me.... LOL You can say they settled all you want.... settled on a big fat contract!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Gave it some thought. I regret poking fun at her. It was unkind. I was wrong.

Carry on...

Bwahahahaha. How dare you unleash the hounds, then regret it? ;)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Gave it some thought. I regret poking fun at her. It was unkind. I was wrong.

Carry on...

Bwahahahaha. How dare you unleash the hounds, then regret it? ;)

I reserve the right to change my mind. <
    sign of a real woman.:happy:
  • cheshire1865
    Options
    Defending a child abuser isn't exactly making you a decent human being right now. Anyone who gives THAT much caffeine and sugar to a small child, smears them in make up and parades them in front of judges to be judged from an early age is a child abuser in my book. I don't watch the show but I am disgusted by any child pageant and I watched a youtube clip where they asked "Honey boo boo" (god, what a dumbass name) what was in her "special juice". Nothing appropriate for a child in there at all.

Total cop out. Why not make a post bashing her parenting if that's what this is about, rather than her chins.

Guess what? I didn't make the post. I simply commented that I felt she was a terrible parent. That was it. So I did make a post bashing her parenting rather than her chins. Your point is irrelevant.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Ummm....She's on TV so people can make fun of her. The network is exploiting her entire family's stupidity. And whoever watches it and enjoys it isn't much higher on that "food chain." Now, I like making fun of people...especially the people that ASK FOR IT. This whole thread was just light hearted humor and just like always ya gotta have some uber-sensitive people come in here and piss on the party. MAKE FUN OF HER...THAT'S WHY SHE'S ON TV.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    It's true. I'm 7 years single and she's not. Plus, she gets paid bank to be on a crappy reality show. I don't want to live on this planet anymore!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    That level of "cushion for the pushing" is unparalleled.

And I officially grossed myself out.

Know what grosses me out? Snobs.

I'm sorry... was that snobby? It was a joke.. granted, at the expense of another person, but on a completely ridiculous joke thread that the person referred to will never see. So.. sorry for your unfortunately placed stick. But I'm not a big fan of drama starters either.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Some of us don't WANT a boyfriend lol.

Just a love slave?

Not even that.
    3Md7lSt.jpg

Exactly how I'm feelin'
  • mdyorston
    Options
    Some of us don't WANT a boyfriend lol.

Just a love slave?

Not even that.
    3Md7lSt.jpg

love it!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    This whole thread was just light hearted humor and just like always ya gotta have some uber-sensitive people come in here and piss on the party. MAKE FUN OF HER...THAT'S WHY SHE'S ON TV.

^ This is what I was doing. I just came across the pic and thought it was funny is all. Just lighten up people. If you do not like what you see / read just move along.... That is all. Happy Monday.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Lmao
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm around her age :noway:
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I think it's the context. We're on a fitness site that's geared for supporting weight loss & fitness and it feels to me like it's not helpful to poke fun at weight, even if meant in a playful way, just cause it's such a sensitive subject for a lot of people here. Speaking for myself here.