Pictures of Day 1 vs. 365... no gym needed!

Options

Replies

• Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You have done awesome. And I wholeheartedly disagree with the negative nancy who said that you don't have muscle definition. Your abs are rock solid now. Just because you don't have huge biceps doesn't mean the muscle isn't there. Seeing your transformation has really motivated me today.

Awesome job!!!
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You have done awesome. And I wholeheartedly disagree with the negative nancy who said that you don't have muscle definition. Your abs are rock solid now. Just because you don't have huge biceps doesn't mean the muscle isn't there. Seeing your transformation has really motivated me today.

Awesome job!!!

totally agree^^. you look fabulous!!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and everyone can see muscle definition in your abs, etc.! Congratulations to you!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :D Your arms and legs (and everything really) look super toned :D I hope after my own 365 days, I'll look as great as you ;)
  • Chrissy292018
    Chrissy292018 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! Im not sure im as motivated as you are to work out at home so I go to the gym but im loving it. Good for you!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    way to go. you looking fantastic.
  • smittieaj
    smittieaj Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know this might sound weird, but even your tattoo looks nicer somehow! Not sure how you did that... Congratulations!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Well done!
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! You look amazing.
  • Lynn_is_happy
    Lynn_is_happy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    amazing changes-good for you!
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You do look great, although no hating, i have to agree, i do not see ANY muscle definition....I was amazed to see you did P90X as most people (Feel free to look up the transformation videos for ANY beachbody program) One of the first things you see is muscle def. You look fantastic, but dont get upset for someone pointing out how you can improve. Congrats on your success. Maybe lifting could be your next goal?
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. When you havent much to lose, 18.8 pounds can feel like 50 (I imagine, I'm not there yet)
    I can't afford a gym, but the great out doors is free, and the treadmill has been a great investment. As the video's have been for you.
    I will take that kind of "definition" anyday. Well done, and thanks for sharing.
  • mjnyx
    mjnyx Posts: 35
    Options
    You do look great, although no hating, i have to agree, i do not see ANY muscle definition....I was amazed to see you did P90X as most people (Feel free to look up the transformation videos for ANY beachbody program) One of the first things you see is muscle def. You look fantastic, but dont get upset for someone pointing out how you can improve. Congrats on your success. Maybe lifting could be your next goal?

It's all in her abs. They're some solid-looking abs to me. No, her arms and thighs aren't "defined with muscle" but she's a woman. Who wants to see a super muscular man-looking woman? Not me. She's super toned and that's all she really needs.
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME. Ignore the idiots trying to rain on your parade. You look totally solid, and I'm in the percentage of women who would like to look like you - lean and trim and totally in shape. Body shape is completely subjective and I just don't know why anyone would want to come on to your success story page and tell you what you SHOULD be doing, when you clearly are ecstatic about how you look.

All I do is walk 4 miles a day and do yoga 3x/week, so if I ever post pictures I'm sure they'll be coming out of the woodwork to insult me too.

(I did Insanity and TurboFire but serious injuries have sidelined me from any kind of jumping or running).

Rock that bikini this summer!!

Jennifer
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Let the haters hate! You look FANTASTIC!!

& alittle FYI to him.... You don't need a gym to lift either!!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much EVERYONE!! Even the haters... because you make me want to push even harder. :) I am happy with my results and where I'm at, so I don't care whether 2 people feel the need to tell me how I need to improve. I'd rather be happy with myself than impress everyone else on the forums. I've never wanted to have a ton of muscle like some girls do - that's never been my goal, and I'm ecstatic to have the muscle definition I see and feel, regardless of if others see it as being enough.

And... no, you do NOT have to have a gym membership to lift. ChaLEAN Extreme, P90X, Les Mills Pump are all at-home strength training programs. I invested in the adjustable weights last year and now have the LMP barbell/weights, so whoever thinks you need to go to a gym to lift is sadly mistaken.

I'm so happy that I could help motivate others... I remember being on the forums a year ago looking through all the success stories to find motivation of my own, only hoping that one day I could be the motivating person! I really appreciate all the people who took the time to read my post and comment, I truly appreciate it and those comments keep me going!! I'm confident that all of you will have your own success stories/day 365 progress pictures if you just remind yourself every day how badly you want it... We can do anything we put our minds to! So cliche, but so true.

To Nikki... I actually didn't lose much weight until after day 60 of Turbo Fire, then the weight started coming off! So stick with it, but if you still feel like you're at a plateau maybe try increasing your calories (I'm not sure what you're at right now, but I played around with my calories a lot to find out what worked for me. Eating low like MFP suggested didn't work for me so I upped them!)

Thanks again everyone! I love being part of a (mostly) supportive community of people trying to improve their lives!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I agree, you don't need a gym, WTG!!!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Great results - thanks for sharing the encouragement with us all!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I'm now similar to your before photo and would love to be like your after photo. This is great motivation. Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!