If you didn't have a significant other...?

Options
124»

Replies

• BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I would go back to my former medical practice as a freelance OBGYN & I would engage in multiple, meaningful one night relationships.
  • lorgrayson
    lorgrayson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have been married for almost 20 years so it has been a while since I was alone, but from what I can remember, I didn't like it. I hated dating so I would probably be looking for another significant other if I didn't have one now.
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It is hard to imagine not having my husband. Plus, we have a great son together! But, I know if we were not together, I would have more money, less bills, etc. I would be out and about more often and traveling more. Life happens and the ups and downs happen too and sometimes you cannot help it. When I was on my own I was much more financially secure is all. I love my husband dearly though and always will.
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    For me, my SO brought out the things that I never thought TO do -- we travel, we are spontaneous, we try new and exciting things..... if it weren't for him, I'd probably be living at home, living a boring-ish life, and wondering when I was going to meet my SO and get married lol!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I would be an alcoholic... Seriously I'm positive I would have drank myself into oblivion - no self control.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I would probably just date, forever. Not meaning I would sleep around, but it would be fun to just DATE. I would date girls..and I would date guys, and I would dye my hair crazy colors without being made to feel guilty for it, I would still have my snake bites if I was single...I would play more bingo, that is for sure!
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I think if I didn't have my bf that I would be...happy for the first time in a long time....
  • IlfirinLuthien
    IlfirinLuthien Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If I didn't have him, there would be no motivation for me to lose weight :)
    Plus I would be depressed and lonely, which wouldn't help me lose weight either :)
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add...
    If I was dating a girl instead of a guy in the upper midwest, I could probably get away with being a vegetarian.
    In my household that would last like a day.

But... I wouldn't have discovered the webcomic Girl Genius and wouldn't have anyone to game with because I met my current gaming group through my bf.

So yeah...
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    1345086473406_3927990.png

Yep, that's right.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    I would be un happy!!!
  • navywendy00
    Options
    My boyfriend has been there through tough times with me. I am bi polar, and he had rode the bi polar coaster as we call it lol for 3 years now. He has encouraged me through everything. I wouldn't be doing anything diffrently as we support each other 100% no matter what we choose to do.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'd still be making a mess of my life uncontrollably jumping in and out of my ex's bed and just pissing my life away. In between those times I'd make sorry attempts at real relationships with good men only to watch them explode the minute my thoughts turned to that same old flame or he came sniffing around. This guy set the rules straight with him and me from the get go and thanks to that I have a real life. The end.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My husband is a great support to me in just about every way. I appreciate and love him very much.