5'4" Ladies out there........share you pics please.

Options

Replies

• debcraig73
    Options
    WOW ! your tranformation is amazing ! Probably the biggest change I have seen on here so far- I honestly wouldn't have even thought you were the same person! Way to Go lady !! what did you do to lose it ? just amazing !
  • Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    How many calories is everyone eating each day ? Just curious because we are all the same height roughly. Those of you with major weight loss, how many calories did you eat to lose ? and was that with exercise or before etc ??

Thanks ! :)

Anyone ??

1700, :-) with exercise, goal to lose 1lbs a week, but I have been losing 2-4 ish pounds. I am currently at 224.7lbs my highest recorded weight was 248.5.

What is everyone's goal weight for this height? I have no idea what to set my final goal as. I have alway been over weight even when I was "slim"

I think even though we are all the same height we all still have different body types. And we are all starting from different points, and we are all different ages, all of these factors make a difference. I would say aim to be a healthy BMI, and then judge the rest by how you feel about yourself/your appearance.

My Start weight was 198 and I'm eating 1500 calories a day, before exercise to lose 1lb a week (which is working, 8lb down). In my head my ideal weight would be 140 (I went as low as 126 about 10 years ago and looked awful, way to skinny)! I know as I go along I will have to adjust my calories and exercise to get the results I want. I thinks it's all just trial and error really.

All of the ladies who posted pictures and your success stories, WOW!!!! Seriously, you are all an amazing inspiration (especially the girl with a six pack, you know who you are)!!!

Good luck everyone xxxxx
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    All my pics are on my profile but my profile pic is my 30 day in updated one! lol
  • Marie_25
    Marie_25 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am nearly 5'4 (5'3 3/4) and would like to lose 52 lbs. I don't have any before and after photos as of yet, because I haven't lost much. I have been feeling so sorry for myself and nearly in tears because the weight barely moves regardless of my efforts. However, I have decided as of right now that I am going to celebrate my successes vs whining because I am not losing as fast as I'd like. I have lost 8 lbs in 4 months and one week - down from my all time highest (even heavier than when I was 9 mos pregnant). Although that is ridiculously slow, it is still not a GAIN and it is NOT A MAINTAIN so I will be happy about this. The holidays of (Thanksgiving and Christmas) were included there so I have to consider that. I am determined to never go back up the scale, no matter what and even if it takes two more years, I WILL reach my goal. You all are so inspiring, I loved so many of the before and after photos that I couldn't possibly comment to all of you. Great job! I guess what I am doing here is pep talking myself, but it is because of this thread and the success stories of you ladies that made me suddenly turn my frown upside down. Keep sharing your stories, because you just never know whose life you will touch. You touched mine and I thank you! :)

Don't give up! You can dO IT! :)

^^^^ What she said! You are a fighter, believe in yourself, we can all do whatever the hell we want, when we put our minds to it!! :0))))) xx
  • carmendelgado90
    carmendelgado90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME! WAY TO GO! THIS REALLY MOTIVATED ME MORE! I WAS AT 240IBS NOW IM AT 235IBS! CONGRATS!
  • tanklissa
    Options
    As a 5'4" gal - this is big motivation for me. Great job, girls!
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    Started at 210 in 2009 or so

fIZiRdm.jpg

Me on the far left
    Wq9f0I3.jpg

June 2011 to present ~150, trying to get lower

lljd5Tz.jpg?2

and with my good friend on my left
    HpDR0.jpg

WOW!!! And bump... :drinker:
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    clumber_zps990a84fe.jpg

hen_zpsed9fd75e.jpg
  • salutations561
    salutations561 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Before at 145 lbs
    36717130_8304.jpg

After at 124 lbs, 1.5 years ago age 42. Now I'm trying to get back that look
    36717130_1598.jpg

36717130.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    "Before" is January 2012 190lbs
    "After" is today at 150lbs

You can do it!!!

z71jc.jpg

WOW thats fab! what exercise etc u been doing! xxx
  • shadowess3
    shadowess3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm amazed at the transformations ladies. Outstanding work. I don't have any pics to post (yet), but seeing your photo's are very motivating. Thank you very much for having the courage to share these publicly.

I'm not sure what my final goal is, right now it's 145, and once I get there I'll see how I feel.

My start weight was 163
    Current weight 156
    So 11lbs to go!

This is great to see REAL women who are 5'4, and see what they look like as they reach a healthy weight. Thanks again ladies!
  • doctorwhogirl
    doctorwhogirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 224
    Current Weight: 143 (trying to get back down to 140)
    Ultimate goal: around 135

anigif.gif
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformations!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Me at 120, I am 5' 3.5"
  • mrsmclarke
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I still have a ways to go!
    Started at 250+ and currently at 221.8 and struggling to find my way again after dropping 61 pounds in 2011 and gaining like half of it back thanks to a bank injury.
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I don't really have many pictures of me at my heaviest weight (around 170 pounds) because I avoided full body pictures like crazy.

You can at least see the difference in my face

Around 170 November 2011
    300819_864721569125_1543508035_n_zps5fb03d9e.jpg

Around 149 February 2013
    6E526761-F035-42D1-9984-C05014FF4633-35239-000007160FCF9F5F_zps2a98c5b9.jpg
  • lauraellie10
    Options

anigif.gif

Wow that's all I can. U look amazing. What have u been doing??
  • lauraellie10
    Options
    <<<
    Me at 120, I am 5' 3.5"

Very jealous. What exercise u been doing?? U look amazing x
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Love this POSTS--I'm 5'4 myself n though I do not have my AFTER pic just yet, I am SOOOOOO encouraged :):):)
  • doctorwhogirl
    doctorwhogirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Wow that's all I can. U look amazing. What have u been doing??

Thanks! :)

I'm 2.5 years around goal weight now. I lost 21pounds myself and the rest with WW.

Have really moved from WW now in maintaining as I was really struggling and I am counting cals and lifting weights more :)

Eating more than I ever had too which is nice!

Few more pound till I'm happy though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!