Best Ever Cheat Meal?

Options
124»

Replies

• JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    After a week of "clean cutting" and working out hard, I decided to take a break and indulge myself with a cheat meal. The contents are as follows: 1 burger with everything, two large servings of fries, 3 slices of pizza, 1 chicken quesadilla, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of tomato pasta, 1 chicken breast, 2 glasses of chocolate milk, and 2 cookies. And 1 multivitamin to keep things healthy.. If that doesn't get me gains, and jump start my metabolism I don't know what will!
    Whats the best ever cheat meal you'v ever had?

Wow I could never have eaten all of that even when I weighed almost 300 pounds! I salute you, sir! lol...

Thank you ma'am! :D
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    After a week of "clean cutting" and working out hard, I decided to take a break and indulge myself with a cheat meal. The contents are as follows: 1 burger with everything, two large servings of fries, 3 slices of pizza, 1 chicken quesadilla, a bowl of cereal, a bowl of tomato pasta, 1 chicken breast, 2 glasses of chocolate milk, and 2 cookies. And 1 multivitamin to keep things healthy.. If that doesn't get me gains, and jump start my metabolism I don't know what will!
    That's it?

I may have sneaked a donut..O_o
  • JeremiahStone
    Options

Were they Girl Scout cookies?
    My body went into shock reading all that. Gee whiz.

unfortunately not :/ haha some knock of brand to chips ahoy, college guys gotta eat haha
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    Had an epic cheat meal recently.

Buffalo flank steak; bagna cauda with endive, green beans, bell peppers, cauliflower, grilled baguette; pickled carrots, gherkins, tomatoes; a pork pate; brussels sprouts with pearl onions; onion rings; french fries fried in duck fat; a knob creek manhattan; three glasses pinot; some kind of chocolate cake thingy; affogato; and a double espresso.

Whew!

WOW.. Hats off to you! That sounds beyond epic!!
  • JeremiahStone
    Options
    INDIAN BUFFET, followed by Mango ice cream!
    Yummmmmmmmmmm!

As an Indian myself I must salute you, nice arms btw!!
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    When I decide to have one it will be something mexican, maybe carnitas :happy:

OMG I love carnitas... like alot.

I try not to have cheat meals.. but I do love some pizza or pasta
  • roozielynne
    roozielynne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My birthday dinner last Friday
    : Margaritas (lost count aprox. a half liter)
    chips with salsa and guacamole.
    Chicken tostadas (that i skipped eating the tortilla of)
    and one bite of whipped cream from my free dessert that came to my table without ordering.

It was worth every calorie!