Pictures of Day 1 vs. 365... no gym needed!

Options

Replies

• greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! :drinker:
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Congrats!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You look AMAZNG!!!:happy:
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi you look fantastic and have done great can you help? I can not afford each workout and have already got insanity but if you were to recommend one of the work outs you have done which would it be? I have a similar amount to lose by June. Thank you and well done again.
  • never124get
    Options
    That's awesome! What a difference! I don't go to a gym either this is good motivation. Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • jrussoalesi
    jrussoalesi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Funny, your muscle definition was the first thing I noticed!!! I am glad you posted this! needed some inspiration tody and you DELIVERED!!!! Great job! Keep up the GREAT work :)
  • weloveourboys
    weloveourboys Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. And not that it matters, but I do see definition, and I know definition.
  • bathony
    Options
    well done, you look great. I love how you don't look so happy in the before pics and you are so happy in the after pictures. Good for you :)
  • nhillaker
    nhillaker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It is really nice to see someone that didn't have that much to lose in the first place. I am 5'1 and I have 10 pounds to lose. I am having a very hard time. I have been at a standstill for 4 weeks. I just recently purchased Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I am excited to start seeing some results! It is also nice to see that you are eating around 1500 calories as well! I try to stick to 1200 but I am hearing more and more that is not enough. Congrats again!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Let the haters hate! You look FANTASTIC!!

& alittle FYI to him.... You don't need a gym to lift either!!

+1! Well done, OP!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Woop woop!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've read all the comments here and have to say I'm overwhelmed by all the support I've gotten... THANK YOU all so so much. Please feel free to add me as a friend (please put a comment just so I know how you found me!) on here so we can keep each other motivated. I am ecstatic to see that I've inspired & motivated some of you to keep going... Believe me, there were times I too wanted to (want to...) stop, but stopping means I'd have to start again, and that's not something I ever want to have to do again!

Proud of all of you for being on here since that means there's something in you that has what it takes to change :)
  • laurie41565
    laurie41565 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Congrats! All your hard work has paid off!! I am currently doing Les Mills Pump and Les Mills Combat, on week 6, and I can already see definition in my body starting. I love Beachbody programs. I am thinking of doing Chalean Extreme next. That is a step up from Les Mills Pump correct?
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!! And great job getting through 6 weeks so far =)
    I'm not sure that ChaLEAN Extreme is a "step up" from Pump - I think they're pretty different programs. ChaLEAN is a lot of slow motion, heavy lifting, whereas Pump seems to be more energetic with a little more cardio built in, if that makes sense. I'm confident that you could certainly do CLX after Pump!
    Wow you look great!!! Congrats! All your hard work has paid off!! I am currently doing Les Mills Pump and Les Mills Combat, on week 6, and I can already see definition in my body starting. I love Beachbody programs. I am thinking of doing Chalean Extreme next. That is a step up from Les Mills Pump correct?
  • motivation622
    Options
    Good Job!!! Inspiration:happy:
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. You look fantastic!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Looking great. Lovely smile too.
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great job. Have you done the beachbody slim in 6. If so how many calories do you think you approximately burn?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Great job. Have you done the beachbody slim in 6. If so how many calories do you think you approximately burn?

i have done it and i burnt around 220 per session.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!