THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options
1. Hungry Girl's Pumpkin Quieshe...time consuming to make, yields a lot and when you are done you end up with slice of what looks like and smells like cat vomit...Never again...

2. Tofu Shirataki Noodles...wet noodles, that you have to drain...when you add them to sauce they kind of remind you of what it would be if you dumped spaghetti on wet ramen noodles. Another Hungry Girl suggestion..NEVER AGAIN.

3. Home made crackers..kept seeing them on Pinterest, so I decided this will be cool and save me money, and I can control the ingredients...FAIL!!!! TASTED LIKE BAKED FLOUR no matter what I added, I followed a recipe for Homemade Graham crackers and Homemade cheese its. Both utterly gross!!!!

4. WASA crackers...Just No.

5. THAT NASTY MAPLE SYRUP DRINK..lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup....THOSE THINGS SHOULD NEVER BE TOGETHER. EVER.

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Anything with aspartame in it. Yuck!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    soy yogurt bleck!
  • Tinker_and_Bash
    Tinker_and_Bash Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    anything from nutrisystem!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Anything labeled as diet food...
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Definitely those low cal noodles. Have the flavour and nutritional value of cardboard
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Anything labeled, "fat-free". Blech! :tongue:
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I forgot Honey Roasted Cinnamon Chick Peas...nasty. And wow how annoying to scrape off the wax paper.
  • nomicat77
    Options
    soy yogurt bleck!

yeah gross..you know what's worst? Almond Milk Yogurt..
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms calorie free "peanut butter". I put the words peanut butter in quotes because whatever Walden Farms puts in that jar is not, by any means, even distantly related to peanut butter. I don't have very discerning tastes, but it should be illegal to call that sludge peanut butter.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash, shiitake noodles, cauliflower pizza crust, and any kind of cake in a mug
  • SanteMulberry
    Options
    soy yogurt bleck!

yeah gross..you know what's worst? Almond Milk Yogurt..

DING-DING-DING! We have a winner! Almond Milk Yogurt is the worst.
  • nomicat77
    Options

Their food scares me. I was reading an article that said every item of food they sell has at least two different carcinogens in them.
  • nomicat77
    Options
    Walden Farms calorie free "peanut butter". I put the words peanut butter in quotes because whatever Walden Farms puts in that jar is not, by any means, even distantly related to peanut butter. I don't have very discerning tastes, but it should be illegal to call that sludge peanut butter.

Hilarius!
  • SanteMulberry
    Options

Their food scares me. I was reading an article that said every item of food they sell has at least two different carcinogens in them.

Yeah---and I know what it is---pulverized waste tires! I swear that their "scrambled eggs" tasted like burning rubber!
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:
  • nomicat77
    Options
    Spaghetti squash, shiitake noodles, cauliflower pizza crust, and any kind of cake in a mug

Cauliflower Pizza Crust?????What???? That's just wrong. LOL, and yeah I'm not enthused by the idea of eating cake in a mug.
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Better N' Peanut butter...I assure you it isn't
  • nomicat77
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:

I think I'll throw the Trader Joe's Hemp Protein Powder in there with those shots,, LOL

As a matter of fact ALL protein powder!!!!, I'd rather just eat foods with protein then mess with any of those again. I hate the way they ruin my smoothies and make them taste like something I would feed the chickens.
  • got2bu
    got2bu Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Ok, so I have never posted on the forum before but for this?

Had to do it.

Tears. Just tears.

lololol
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I tried some Foster Farms Turkey Pastrami.... Almost decided to become a vegetarian.... definitely decided if I am craving a pastrami sandwich, I'll just do it on an "off" day and get the real thing....