200+ Pound Twenties (New Group)

Options

Replies

• feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    oops forgot to post on monday.

I didn't lose anything. My 21st birthday was on the 15th so I was in reno all weekend and I had some drinks and bday cake but ate pretty healthy besides that.

Could've been worse at least I didn't gain anything lol.
  • lighttekkie
    Options
    I was at 210 but I Jenny Craiged it which was ok but not a solid weight loss solution for me. I was finding I was creeping up until I found this site. I'm not quite sure how groups work here but I'm happy to hear it. I do get frustrated also because they keep putting me on prednisone and I usually gain 5 lbs a week on it if I change nothing!!!! So I work my *kitten* of to get it off and then I get stuck back on the pred.... soooooooooo frustrating. I'm 27 I want to enjoy my body not fight to get the weight off... feels horrible horrible to feel things like my back fat wobble on the treadmill or the pain in my knees from excess weight! Anyhow, currently sitting at 185... god I wish I was one of those girls with only 10lbs to loose...
  • 20chloe09
    20chloe09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Our scales are broken! I'm going to get weighed at the gym on Monday but I have lost another inch off my waist so I'm pleased!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I would sign up but my twenties are over June 17 :(
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Goodluck everyone! Way to keep a positive attitude and the support from people your own age is awesome. Sorry though, I cannot join, as I am 43! I started here 3/18 at 247 lbs. I weighed in yesterday at 213 lbs. Make sure you measure. Get a seamstress tape, it's easier! I have lost a overall total of 26.5 inches from my body and that number gives me more reason to want to try harder!LOL!! All that matters is that you are trying for a better you!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    down from 179.8lbs to 178lbs. 1.8lbs for me :)
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    down from 281 to 279 :)
  • ashnichole10
    Options
    This week I'm 204.5 from 206, lost 1.5 lbs. Reached my first mini goal! :)
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your first mini-goal Ashley!

I am slowly creeping down to my mini-goal of 200- only 14lbs left and had planned on doing so by July 1. That's what 6 weeks? Just started the Couch to 5k program today...and my food diary, so hopefully I loose more than half a pound each week!
  • vdenson
    vdenson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i would join but when I started this site a week ago I weighed 198. Since that time I have lost 2 pounds. Wish i could join... Anyways, good luck to all of you i hope you do well.
  • MysterriGal
    MysterriGal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am still at 227. I am happy with that though, crazy weird sick since two Sundays ago, sitting up makes me tired, and what I eat doesn't like to stay eaten. So, I'm trying to eat as much as I can, and move a little. My metabolism is probably shot, but at least I haven't gained. I feel a bit better today. Wish me luck for the coming week!
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost this week! I ended up losing 1.8 pounds which I am happy with. (I had my period this week so the sweets were calling)
    SW:231.6
    CW: 229.8

@Newfie: good luck for next week! I'm sure your metabolism will bounce back in no time, but just concentrate on feeling better for now.

@Ash: Awesome job completing your minigoal! I should really set some too, but I am not sure how to project my weight that far out. I guess I could just use the assumption that I will lose 2lbs a week.
  • hanr
    hanr Posts: 20
    Options
    Ok, I've been so slack with eating (sick and depressed) and not posted on here at all! Eep!
    Back on the bandwagon and need to stick to it.
    My original weight was 111kg (245lbs), I'm not down to 106kg(234lbs) as of Monday, so I've lost 5kg (11lbs) in 3 months.. I'm pretty happy with that considering my lack of effort!

I can't weigh myself next week as I'm interstate, but the week after if I don't post, someone kick my *kitten* please!!!!!

Glad to see everyone else doing so well :)
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Great idea for a group!
    When I started my weight loss journey I weighed 280 lbs.! I've been blessed to feel the victory of getting below 200 lbs. at my lowest weight of 175 lbs.! It was amazing and fabulous and I felt great and had lots of energy! However, I did not taste the victory of my first goal weight, which was 160 lbs., and I am determined more than ever now to make that happen! Currently, I am at 207 lbs. and I plan to be under 200 lbs. by the end of the summer!

Here's to getting healthy and fit for the 20s! :)
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    down from 178lbs to 174.4lbs, 3.6lbs!! and i managed to fit nicely into a size 14(uk) pair of jeans!! nearly cried in the shop lol.

hope everyone is happy with their loss :)

welcome to everyone new too! :D
  • MysterriGal
    MysterriGal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am up 3 pounds to 230. Not nice, but on the plus side I am finally feeling better after 2 weeks of being sick! Now I just have to get back on track.
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey is there room in this group for me? I'm Maria, 20 years old and 225 lbs - want to be 187 or below! Can't WAIT to see a 100's number on the scale!
  • steffi1686
    Options
    CW: 227.8
    LW: 229.8
    Down 2 whole pounds!
    So I am shocked that I actually lost any weight at all this week since I have been eating out a lot. I also was at my mom's house since Wednesday and she doesn't have anything healthy to eat nor much to eat in general. On the other side I was also a lot more active this week than I normally am so that might have made up for things.

@Shinemaria: There is always room for another person! Welcome to the group. Hopefully we can reach our goals together. I can't wait to be in the 100s either!

@Newfie: I am happy to hear that you are finally feeling better! Don't worry too much about gaining.

@Spikess: You are doing such a great job! I will probably feel the same way once I get into a 14 (haven't been that size since middle school).

@Lewis: It is great to see that you are not giving up and trying again! I hope you reach your goals this time. Here's to feeling fabulous!

@Hanr: I am so happy that you have decided to come back. Even I have been on and off, so don't sweat it and if you fall off the wagon just get back on. We won't judge you we will just be happy to see you trying again. Nothing wrong with that.
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Options
    I did weigh myself on Monday morning but the heck if I can remember if I saw 213 or 213.5 on the scale... For some reason it has been easier lately to exercise than watch what I eat, so here's to USING my food diary instead of another week of planning on using my food diary!
  • steffi1686
    Options
    @ tennisref: I am the complete opposite. I would much rather watch what I eat than exercise. I don't really exercise much and I don't really plan on it because I know that I won't be able to keep it up in the long run. I would rather learn to control my portions and get used to eating less calories.