THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options

Replies

• foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Funny thread!

Fiber One Brownies - those things are criminally bad. Whoever calls those 'brownies' should be called up on international fraud charges of some kind.

wuttt no those are good

LOL I couldn't even finish one! We were on a long car trip. I was so hungry and so crabby, so I picked a Fiber One brownie up from a convenience store. I took one bite, proclaimed 'THIS IS A BROWNIE OF LIES' and chucked it out the car window. I bet even the birds that eat roadkill wouldn't touch it! haha

Put it in the wrong spot. I love these. Really.
  • crazydaisy15
    Options
    I also hate the fiber 1 brownies. I was not expecting them to taste like gooey fudgey real brownies, but I didn't expect them to be so dry and foul. Kind of a crime to call it a 'brownie', really.
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Shirataki noodles. Tried 'em once- they were alright, provided I made a conscious effort not to taste them.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Now I want a real brownie!
  • Biitchstix
    Options
    Anyone tried those new Special K 110 cal microwave breakfast sandwiches?
    ugh... watery egg on a cardboard 'muffin' with a bunch of frozen peppers (fyi: frozen peppers make me gag, literally)

Not a fun experience. :sick:
  • susannegreen
    susannegreen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Anything with aspartame in it. Yuck!

that and any other artificial sweetener. Ick, ick, ick!

I like stevia, and I can tolerate splenda, but all the others are nasty!
  • arman88
    arman88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SMUCKERS SUGAR FREE LOW CALORIE JAM. That stuff tastes so bad. It has that horrible chemical after taste.
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Any Lean Cuisine "Spa" or whatever. YYYYYUCK.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love Ranch and thought I would have fat free ranch instead to be healthy. It is gross and my ranch habit has gotten lower...
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    hard boiled eggs.

eggs are snake food.

ew.

i eat them almost daily. and i gag and think of snakes every time.

ew.
  • crazydaisy15
    Options
    I have also tried those 'full bar' things. Ugh. Styrofoam, puffed rice type pellets, formed into the shape of a bar. I guess that would help keep you full -- not sure how long it takes to digest Styrofoam pellats.
  • anmehra
    anmehra Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The most disgusting diet snack has got to be....Laughing Cow "cheese."
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    haven''t tried the special k breakfast yet but it was on the shopping list... thanks for the heads up
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash, shiitake noodles, cauliflower pizza crust, and any kind of cake in a mug

Cauliflower Pizza Crust?????What???? That's just wrong. LOL, and yeah I'm not enthused by the idea of eating cake in a mug.

I Love cauliflower Pizza crust lol, it's yummy. And Spaghetti squash is yummy if you flavour it well I actually had that for dinner tonight, baked and toped with cheese, chicken and broccoli. but to each there own.

What is gross thou is almond milk yogurt and those nasty shiitake noodles ewwwww they smell like fish and not in a good way lol ohhh and coconut fudge pudding, i made it took one bite NEVER again!!
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Not really a diet food, but I find cottage cheese disgusting. The curds and the salty/sweet after taste, and also the way 'the whey' ;) floats at the top of the container it's in, ugh so disgusting.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Soy cheese, Tofu, any Gluten Free bread that's not UDI's, Gluten Free bagels. Unsweetened coconut milk. :)
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    More of a health food than a diet food, but Bakd Bars. Apparently if you heat the cinnamon bun flavour in the microwave, it'll taste just like the real thing! Funny, as I don't remember cinnamon buns tasting like @ss.

And Mio water flavours have a gross chemical aftertaste.
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Funny thread!

Fiber One Brownies - those things are criminally bad. Whoever calls those 'brownies' should be called up on international fraud charges of some kind.

wuttt no those are good

LOL I couldn't even finish one! We were on a long car trip. I was so hungry and so crabby, so I picked a Fiber One brownie up from a convenience store. I took one bite, proclaimed 'THIS IS A BROWNIE OF LIES' and chucked it out the car window. I bet even the birds that eat roadkill wouldn't touch it! haha

lol I almost peed myself laughing
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    soy yogurt bleck!

yeah gross..you know what's worst? Almond Milk Yogurt..

THIS! They're BOTH awful! So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt (I think it's just called "cultured coconut milk"??) is great though!

i saw this at the grocery store tonight and thought about trying it when lent is over (it has sugar in it so i can't have it). i'm on my 3rd kind of alternative milk beverage. i can't stomach almond milk, the texture of soy milk is weird.... but i'm lactose intolerant and love milk AND i'm on lent so i can't have dairy anyways so i picked up some coconut milk!
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Anything labeled as diet food...

You took the words right out of my mouth. I would much rather have much smaller quantities of regular food than an average size portion of diet food. YUKKO! =/