THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options

Replies

• SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese :sick:
    I dont buy or eat anything with 'low fat' 'diet' 'fat free' or 'sugar free' on the label. Its all gross and whatever they put in it makes me bloat like a mo-fo.
  • Funnyfishat40
    Funnyfishat40 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Any juice with Wheatgrass or Brocolli in it! Whoever thought juicing raw brocolli is a good idea should be locked up Bleugh!!!
  • louised88
    Options
    Rice cakes, AKA: "air cookies" :noway: :laugh:

OMG, these are so bad - I tried some "snack a jacks". It was like eating polystyrene - and the "cheese" flavoured ones tasted like vomit.......I can still remember the taste and it was years ago....:sick:

I love snack-a-jacks! The salt and vinegar ones are so nice!
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Either USN Chocolate Cream whey protein (yes, i'll name and shame!) and I tried making cookies with TREC Nutrition Whey 100 Cookie flavour powder and they were vile, despite the fact that the shake is lovely.
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:
    hahaha...too funny
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Cheezly Soya Cheese
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelette. Bleugh! The yolk is the best bit and without it the rest is just slimy snot-like disgustingness!
  • michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i am shocked. asian-style noodles are being used for asian recipes, right? i wouldnt use fettucini for Pad See Ew.

I assume those who hate shirataki noodles have not found a proper asian recipe to tweak (for example: a healthier version of Pancit Bihon). or they dont much care for asian noodle recipes all together... eh, i guess I shouldnt be shocked, its a matter of opinion after all.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Do they still make Snackwells? My mom bought some when I was in middle school and they were so horrid I refused to touch them. They were so horrid, I still [mostly] refuse to touch diet foods.

Fat free dairy of any sort is a crime. The cheese doesn't melt! The milk is blue!

Skinny cow is perpetually disappointing.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Pumpkin spinach smoothie. Oh my god was it disgusting. *shudder*
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Soy ice cream. WHAT a waste of money. Dairy all the way haha.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Any fat-free dairy. They do not have any flavor.
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    4. WASA crackers...Just No.

I love them... Admittedly I live in Sweden so I can buy the tastiest kind which is apparently not available outside Scandinavia.
    It's called WASA Frukost and it's delicious.

I'll admit that some of the others can taste like cardboard though.
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Anything labeled as diet food...

This ^^^ its full of so much crap. Eat food with no ingredient list.
  • michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    2. Tofu Shirataki Noodles...wet noodles, that you have to drain...when you add them to sauce they kind of remind you of what it would be if you dumped spaghetti on wet ramen noodles. Another Hungry Girl suggestion..NEVER AGAIN.

who would dumps spaghetti on wet ramen noodles? shirataki is made for asian dishes, and pasta is made for italian dishes. Your recipe explains everything. italian sauce on ramen is gross, so why would the shirataki be different? does that mean ramen is gross?

the bag for the brand you purchased might be labeled as spagehtti or fettucini.... but thats just falling victim to marketing.
  • speedw1875
    speedw1875 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A lot of nasty diet food out there...there's way too much good food out there to waster your time. money and precious calories on nasty stuff.
  • lambch0ps
    lambch0ps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Thanks for posting - totally agree - weight loss does not mean you have to choke down pseudo food. Would rather eat less of something delicious than more of something gross!

Looks like everything got covered so little to add - but I did try the chocolate protein cake in a mug recipe someone posted last week - YUCK! Tasted like packaging material!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    have never tried it but because of how it "looks", I'm going to say TOFU
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    "..Fat-free cheese. OMG; What is that stuff?..."

1 part gelatin to 2 parts artist's gum erasers. :tongue:
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    "..Fat-free cheese. OMG; What is that stuff?..."

1 part gelatin to 2 parts artist's gum erasers. :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for the good laugh!