Options

Replies

• myfitnesspaltime
    Options
    please add me!
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm always eating healthy stuff at least 2,000 calories per day and i'm on everyday :)

I also dislike 'under eaters' but have a few on my list that are starting to eat more now, I never say well done, I tell it like it is :)
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would rather workout for hours than not eat here!

Age-25
    Starting- 198
    CW- 164
    Goal- 130-140
  • amazon30
    amazon30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i eat! lol...hense why i need my fitness pal! :p
    im 32, 6ft, mom of 1 at the moment.
    SW: 178
    CW:172
    GW:160ish.

Feel free to add me! i love food, and cooking new things. im always trying to find filling, yummy meals that arent high calorie, but very fufilling and nutrious. though, i cave for a good BIG bowl of homemade mac n cheese here and there...mmmmmmmmmmm

Feel free to add me!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi. I fit that category - I LOVE FOOD!! Feel free to add me. All the best to you on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • PandaPudges
    Options
    I definitely eat! It's my favourite past time.

Anyone who needs friendly support and is willing to give it right back should definitely add me. I am all alone on here right now and the motivational backing will for sure help me forward!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm a eater..no doubt about it. I have my cals set to 1490.
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi agree with you... Feel free to add me. I am always up for more people to motivate me in getting healthy. I am a 38 year old (39 next month) mother of two and been married to husband for almost 13 years. Have been on a few different diets and on a constant yo-yo.

SW: 279
    CW: 269
    GW: 200 (possibly more later once I reach this goal)
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they like. :)

I eat between 1800 and 2200 daily.
  • mahak14
    mahak14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add mee as well !:)
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... more friends might make me log a little bit more frequently!

SW: 135
    GW: 130
    CW: 127

:flowerforyou:
  • megs2003
    Options
    add me too, I would love to have more friends that eat! I aim for 1500 Net and am working on being more consistent with that.

SW: 152
    CW: 144
    GW: 135

And I'm 5'3"
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    LOL! This is great! I 100% agree, so I'll add you and anyone else who agrees on here can add me, too! :-)
  • Dolci07
    Dolci07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1,600-1,800 a day. I have a little girl and it is important to me to teach her a healthy relationship with food!

SW: 205
    CW: 185
    GW: 130
  • valerierackly74
    valerierackly74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    add me, i love food. its my weekness. i'm not very good with routine eating though.
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love to eat more than anything else in this whole world, and have worked really hard to continue eating what I want (just in moderation) while losing weight. Please add me!

5'11", 41 years old, married mom of a teenaged son
    SW: 255
    CW: 239.5
    GW: 190
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I eat bunches - 1900 kcal before breastfeeding and exercise. It's not a diet, it's about being healthy.

5' 9" 40, married with 2 toddlers
    SW: 216
    CW: 196.5
    GW: 172 (according to the Hydrobaric testing I just did)
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hello, I eat!! lol
    My SW was 175
    CW is 142
    GW is 125

I am 5'5 34 yrs old and need to find a good exercise routine. I have lots of questions and try to answer as many as I can. Feel free to add me
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Looking for friends to stay motivated also so please feel free to friend me! I just started with this site/app a week ago but have been dieting and working out for awhile now on my own. I have lost 78 pounds and maintained for the last six months....I am so ready to kick it up again! cw 204. Want to get to 150 but this has been a complete lifestyle change for me so who knows how far my body will take me! Oh yea I love to eat. And I love to cook.
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1700 and 2100 depending on if I work out or not, anyone can add me, I love reading posts and checking out diaries! :)