An Opinion please

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Send a text that says: "OMG last night was AMAZING"

(but only if you didn't see her last night). .

that should get a response ....
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wait. Wait Wait. I thought you were talking about a dude. But its actually a girl but you have a husband? what the hell is going on here?

tumblr_lo2vvnyM0k1qmwtnlo1_400.gif

Well, I'm guessing the OP is bisexual and dating another woman. Her marriage is either open, or her husband is a cuckold. It's not THAT complicated :P
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It is okay. Don't panic, we were just chillin hittin the club.
    Bad phone reception....
  • kinkykiddo
    Options
    Far too little information to give an opinion. Maybe him saying 'no idea' meant he responded, and has no idea why you didn't receive it. Does he work a lot? Have a busy schedule? Do you feel the need to text him 50 times a day, and maybe he was just irritated with you or something else and didn't want to respond? Maybe he smokes herb and forgot to respond or thought he did respond. Maybe he needs space. Did you two have a fight recently? He might not be all that thrilled to speak to you yet.

Could easily be a case of clingy girlfriend or bored boyfriend.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Wait. Wait Wait. I thought you were talking about a dude. But its actually a girl but you have a husband? what the hell is going on here?

tumblr_lo2vvnyM0k1qmwtnlo1_400.gif

Well, I'm guessing the OP is bisexual and dating another woman. Her marriage is either open, or her husband is a cuckold. It's not THAT complicated :P

It's an open marriage, my husband is not cuckold :smile:
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    does this mean you have an opening in your relationship?

817.png
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Some people need their space and you gotta accept it...it's good to be away from each other for a while so that you can appreciate the other more....just chilllll
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

817.png

OKAY IM DYING OVER HERE HAHA
  • Fedup23
    Fedup23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Arent swingers just interchangeable parts? I thought they werent supposed to get hung up on each other...like its a rule at the door or something. Who knows.. not my scene. /shrug..

:) Good luck with whatever you are looking for!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Send a text that says: "OMG last night was AMAZING"

(but only if you didn't see her last night). .

that should get a response ....

I had a "buddy" that would text me everyday...then one day they just stopped coming...all I can say is it surprised me...so I asked him why..he says he is just busy..but then he stayed busy....we were going to meet up one night and then he wasn't able to come..so I sent a text with those exact words...I definitely got a response!!! :laugh:

But of course, I had a great night without him and told him what he missed out on..LOL Not long afterwards I ended the "buddy" system with him because I don't like to wait for attention. I deserve it and since he was too busy to attend to me...I just didn't need him anymore.
  • kinkykiddo
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that your girlfriend knows you have a husband. Because if she didn't... maybe she found out and wasn't pleased. That'd be too easy, and there'd be no legitimate reason for you to be asking this here.

So... you were dating a woman. Awesome. You have a husband too? Cool. You haven't seen her since November, and you started dating in September? Got it. You're already doing the 'I love you' thing? Sounds typical of most female/female relationships. It was long distance. Alright. If she's a lesbian, maybe she decided she's not okay with having a partner she rarely sees who is also married to a man. Maybe she feels the same way if she's bisexual. I'm a lesbian and I sure as hell wouldn't be okay with dating someone who was in a relationship with another man or woman, but then again if I knew that to start with, I'd never have gotten involved. Maybe she's having second thoughts. Maybe she's realizing long distance relationships aren't for her. Maybe she found someone knew or is 'talking' to someone knew. Just because she said she loves you doesn't mean she won't find someone else more 'local' to her and her needs. Now, women are finicky creatures. I would know. Maybe she's on her period and just wants some damn space. Doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating on you (though if you're married, you can't be pissed if she starts seeing someone else too; that wouldn't be fair). If she does this all the time, maybe it's best to go your separate ways as your 'needs' might be a little different. Or, when she's talking to you again, have a serious conversation about communication and 'checking in' with each other even if only to let each other know you're okay.

Now knowing you have a husband, my ultimate response is pretty much... deal with it or let her go. You can't expect your husband and your girlfriend to dote on you all the time.
  • polarsjewel
    Options

817.png

I wish I could see this pic!
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I see this asked all the time. Its simple, if one doesnt text u back then that means they are not into you. If someone is into you, you will know. Ive dated 3 doctors and they had time to text so time is no excuse. Sending a text to at least say hi daily takes 2 seconds. The way things are not, you have beg people to put down the phone just to have a dinner with them so people are always texting. There are too many people out who would love to meet you.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    OP just wanted an opinion and this thread ends up 3 pages.
  • polarsjewel
    Options
    Lots of different folks = lots of different opinions. It's all good. I do appreciate all the responses.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    "shes cheating"
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I would freak out, plant a tracking device in his vehicle, stalk him, slash his tires, look at his phone records, and go psycho b*tch on him. WHAT?????
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    My mother texted me 4 days ago. I did not reply. But neither one of us is in an open marriage, so I guess it doesn't really apply here. Never mind.:tongue:
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Whoa this thread went in an entirely unexpected direction!!

lesbians-eat-what.jpg
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If you texted your girlfriend or boyfriend and they didn't bother to respond to you for two days, how would you react?

If I hadn't heard from my boyfriend for two days, I would question the relationship.
    Exactly