How Did you Develop Your Username?

Options

Replies

• EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    First letter of my first name, my middle name, first letter of my last name, and the 11 is the year I got married, 2011. Nothing to exciting. Lol
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I was playing start craft 1 many years ago and I needed a username for online play. I think 10 years old. I was hungry and my mom was making baked potatoes so hmm. My username became hungrypotato :) for almost everything
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    User name is FTClown, short for Fang The Clown, I have had it for 14 years now (oh snap half my life), The Clown came from the I was always the jester of my group, no matter which social circle I was in at the time, and once I started jamming to Insane Clown Posse and what not (pretty much when my Juggalo side came out to the world), so "The Clown" was near official, Fang is something you think about when you think about Vampires and I got the name 14years ago at the same time I was involved in a LARP based on White Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade.

It all came together and FOR THE MOST PART I have been known as Fang The Clown
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    It's just my middle name minus the numbers. Nothing too exciting.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I just need to lose 115 pounds. :]
  • originalkazila
    Options
    It's my username on other sites.
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My mum's nickname for me as a child was christabel - no idea why as my name is actually Kristine which has fewer syllables! And six just goes with it.
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 303lbs, and I wanted a ring for my ring finger, so I had to have one custom made at a whopping size 13. ...when I lost 100lbs, I was a ring size 9, and I decided my goal was to be a ring size 8. Thus, the name. I'm currently still between an 8 and a 9, I just have really big hands, so I'm not sure my fingers will get much smaller. My dad said I should have been a basketball player based on the size of my hands - my mom suggested piano. Basically I'm friggin' she hulk. Awesome.
  • seashell99z
    seashell99z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love the sea my first name is Shelly and 99 because its easy to hit on the keyboard. lol
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My username is easy to figure out. I'm a girl. I have a Camaro. So i'm agirlscamaro. She's a old 1994 beater these days but she's all mine. The tags even say 'mycmaro'.
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I worked as a directory assistance operator for a long time. 646 was my loggin to answer calls. I just kept it even after the company closed my call center. I really don't know why I am still using it because that was the worst job ever..
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My first name is Vandy(yes my parents hate me) My middle initial is K and that's MizVandyK to you ;-)
  • bakz4
    bakz4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    b, a, k, and z are the first letters for each person in my family (Bill-my husband, Audrey-me; Kaity-my daughter; Zach-my son) that makes 4 of us....so bakz4. Not very original.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Seven short people (the oldest of whom is now taller than I am :( ) entered this world via my womb and they all call me mom...LOL
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    mum of a duo
    Mom of two :heart:
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My car...and I'm a mom
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I met my fiance playing World of Warcraft, where my main character's name was Pneumomuffin. I had an alt named Pseudomuffin (which, to me, means a cupcake without icing) which I thought was appropriate and cute for a dieting site, and my fiance still calls me Muffin IRL so I respond to the name well :heart:
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I will get bikinisuited when I meet my goal!!! I absolutely love bikinis:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    It's the name of my blog on Wordpress...
  • northfresh
    Options
    Saw 'pacific northfresh' on a clothing line and thought it was pretty rad :)