Guess the movie!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    A strange weirdo steals the soul of a little girl in order to win over his place in a secret society. Forces of light and dark fight each other to rescue her or keep her. There's a fun twist at the end

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?

My stepmother...

I was going to say Little Mermaid but you said "his"...

Forgot to describe a movie....

A scientist follows clues to chase a theory, ends up in a remote area of the world with his nephew and a good looking mountain guide, falls into a volcano deep into the ground, discovers and lives a day or two in a hidden world, eventually the three of them are shot back out of a volcano and end up in Italy.
  • aiziks251
    Options
    A strange weirdo steals the soul of a little girl in order to win over his place in a secret society. Forces of light and dark fight each other to rescue her or keep her. There's a fun twist at the end.

Sounds like INK to me!
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    "A scientist follows clues to chase a theory, ends up in a remote area of the world with his nephew and a good looking mountain guide, falls into a volcano deep into the ground, discovers and lives a day or two in a hidden world, eventually the three of them are shot back out of a volcano and end up in Italy. "

Journey to the Center of the Earth? The one with Brendan Frazier. Or is it Journey 2 with the Rock?
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's defiitely the first movie of Journey to the Centre of the Earth.

A college student meets twins who have an idea for a great website....until the student decides to take it upon himself to 'steal' the idea of the website and create his own, multi-billion dollar website, while being sued by the twins, his mate and losing a girlfriend in the process.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Yep, it's defiitely the first movie of Journey to the Centre of the Earth.

A college student meets twins who have an idea for a great website....until the student decides to take it upon himself to 'steal' the idea of the website and create his own, multi-billion dollar website, while being sued by the twins, his mate and losing a girlfriend in the process.

The social network