What's one thing you're doing TODAY you're proud of?

Options
Okay, yesterday's positive celebrations was sooo motivating! Let's inspire each other with our small steps to success!!! What is one thing you're going to do today (or have done today) that you are proud of? It's all the little actions we take that can lead to big success!!!

Let's start sharing!!!

Replies

• smokinjackd
    Options
    Getting up.
  • jenfoxjercha
    jenfoxjercha Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Realized that when I was at the gym this morning it was my 7th workout since Monday morning.
  • McGruber03
    Options
    I got up at 4:45 for a 5 am workout at the gym before work in 20 something degree weather! And I plan to get in 3 miles and 1 hour power yoga after work! Yeah!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Getting my butt out the door to Pilates class.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I didn't hurl the scale into the wall and collapse in a broken heap when I realized I somehow gained water weight out of nowhere. I just shrugged and stepped off the stupid thing.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I was up half the night with a sick kid but still managed to get my butt up at 6am and do my Jillian workout!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Second fast day and I didnt think I could go more than 3 hours without food :blushing:
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Going to work today, but I'm taking my lunch instead of buying it.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    It's only 13.29 here so I'm yet to do anything note worthy. Oh I pre planned my food diary which is good for me, I just usually fly by the seat of my pants with my diary, so I suppose I could be proud of that.... :laugh:
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I got up at 4:30, worked out, and got to work on time :-))) yaaaaay!
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Having a two hour walk before work x
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    wrote 2k words of my new short story already and it isn't even 9 AM
  • veronica341972
    Options
    Doing my kickboxing video today. Almost passed out yesterday but determined to do all 25 minutes of it today :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    wrote 2k words of my new short story already and it isn't even 9 AM

Good for you!

I need to get some writing inspiration from somewhere here soon, too, slacking off the past few days.
  • javajinny
    Options
    I'm walking to my meeting at the building two blocks down the road instead of driving like usual. :)
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've made myself a pasta salad to take with me on the train tonight, instead of eating the unhealthy food available on the train or getting room service in my hotel later.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Being a good pet parent. My girls are at the vet getting groomed, shots, and the baby is getting her girly parts removed and she's being microchipped. Then I am going grocery shopping to get salad and fresh produce in bulk since we eat so much of it now.
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wearing an old favorite tee I couldn't have squeezed on a couple months ago...and it's loose!
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30 day shred alone as a workout bc anything more I get to sore. Today though after I do it I'm going to combine my 30 min walk/jog right after it (which I normally would do every other day on off days). My body is getting stronger :))
  • peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm driving an hour and a half to visit my mother and then driving back home.