If you could go back in time...

Options

Replies

• highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I love the 80's!!!!!! lot's of hot pink, lace, stone wash denim and big hair!!!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    No back for me.....I want to explore space, other solar systems, galaxies, that sort of stuff. So I'd have to go forward in time.
  • ts1717
    ts1717 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1979. With the perspective I have today. I would avoid all of the mistakes that I have made.....
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    That is when Newton's "Principia" was published.
  • kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    For starters, I'd love to experience the 1960's/70's.
  • BriUndead
    Options
    I've always been fascinated with the medieval times. So I'd go back to the medieval times and probably the united kingdom.
  • RetroRob
    Options
    I'd go back to 2004 and give myself a massive slap!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What, it's no longer 1969 ??
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    No back for me.....I want to explore space, other solar systems, galaxies, that sort of stuff. So I'd have to go forward in time.

Rock on.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Honest to god, I would love to go back to the 60s and see my parents as teenagers. I think it'd be a trip to see my mom driving around with her go go boots in her teal mustang and my dad with his badly-executed Beatles hair! I'd sit on the couch with them and watch the moon landing!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'd go back to see if (insert name of deity/prophet here) is real, then bring back a report.

Edited to avoid moderator wrath.

All hail the mods!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lybsyj7AxW1qzt1yyo1_400_zps64c5c0e0.gif
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'd go back to see if (insert name of deity/prophet here) is real, then bring back a report.

YES please.

I would have trouble deciding really. I think I would like to go back to the beginning of time and see how the world really began. lol
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I would go back to the early 80's and buy lots of stock in Microsoft before they got big. Then I would leave myself a letter telling myself to do well in school, actually go to college, and for heaven's sake put down the twinkie and exercise - I'd also enclose a picture so I could be how fat I'd be at 30 if I didn't.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    HAHA! I can still edit... I thought the question was something else.

I would like to travel to the 70's, 80's and early 90's as well as the time when Julius Caesar ruled.... I would of course kill him.... I think that would make the world a lot different.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    In History, Regency England. Big Jane Austen fan lol. In my life, I'd go back to 1997, take the job of drum major, and work harder to get scholarships. Student Loans SUCK!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    If you count my own person lifeline, then I'd go back to my "Sliding Doors" moment when I had to choose between taking a male friend or my crush to my formal. This life I took my friend, and sure, we had a good time, but I had often wondered if something could've happened with my crush and I....life could've been different now!

I'd go as far back as early Roman times....have a fascination of the medieval roman history!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I would go back to high school and marry my high school sweetheart. Yes, I'm THAT girl who dumped THE nicest guy in school and everybody told him "don't worry she'll regret it" and it only took a million years & thousands of flirts, hundreds of dates, way too many creeps, a super lot of arrogant a-holes, just as many passive aggressive wacko's, an ungodly amount of insecure nut jobs, falling on my face way too many times, a love of my life, an abusive boyfriend and a partridge in a pear tree, and I do. I regret not marrying him and saving myself all this hassle. But somehow on some level I knew the love of my life one was out there and I just really wanted to experience that before I died. I thought it was part of living. I just had to go through sooooooo much to have it.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    2-26-2000. Holy hell I caught some bass that day...
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    to fix the biggest mistake of my life