• ts1717
    ts1717 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So many things but....

Bagels....
  • ginijor
    ginijor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like my beer as well. Started drinking Michelob Ultra, only 95 calories a bottle. I don't drink everyday, but once or twice a month we visit friends and well, let me just say, I don't count those days. lol And I am still losing weight,
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Vodka and redbull
    Fro yo
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Beer and Ice Cream :heart:
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am with you. Wine is definitely my guilty pleasure. I am keeping it to weekends only and in moderation. And for me, it's not the wine in moderation that is the diet killer -- it's the food it makes me want to eat. Gotta lock up the pantry after a few glasses.
  • Purple5150
    Options
    I see the Introduce Yourself section is slowing turning into the Chit Chat Fun and Games section.

Ok, so maybe admitting I love a glass a wine was not the best way to introduce myself, but hey, what's wrong with a little chit chat & fun N games. :)

By the way~~~~~HI, I'm new. Just signed on to get my profile moving but my intended start date is 3/1/13. I'm a planner, lol. Cleaning the cookies and crackers out of my desk at work to make way for ummmmmm, well, I have no idea at this point. Any ideas?
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i have no "guilty" pleasures. i feel no guilt about loving the things i love. that said some of my favorite occasional indulgences are jeni's ice cream, chocolate cake from the pizza place down the block, caramel lattes, spending the whole day aimlessly window shopping, pancakes from this one diner...i don't even like pancakes but their pancakes OMG!

i drink when ever i feel like it. why wouldn't i? usually straight whiskey. whiskey, soda water, and lime if i want something bubbly or craft beer. i love good craft beer. mostly ipas.
  • shytrevoak
    shytrevoak Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am with you. Wine is definitely my guilty pleasure. I am keeping it to weekends only and in moderation. And for me, it's not the wine in moderation that is the diet killer -- it's the food it makes me want to eat. Gotta lock up the pantry after a few glasses.

This is so true!! I want to eat my whole kitchen HA!

I'm going to be trying to do the same, keep it to weekends. Reward!!
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    meth

i miss meth sometimes.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Wine is for sure. We got to wineries at least twice a year to stock up. I also love Lays potato chips & dip & Cool Ranch Doritos with salso mmm! I now try to only have wine on the weekends and in moderation and I've given up the chips...
  • Pooka987
    Pooka987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know this will same lame compared to some of the rest---but mine is Goldfish Crackers! The rest is why I have problems now--they used to keep me slim no matter what I ate! And I totally got used to eating anything I wanted without consequences. Now, I am paying for it!
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Is your guilty pleasure ruining other people's fun? Just a thought.

From time to time, yes.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure is the same as yours OP, but I am not handling it as well as you are and have not lost weight in quite some time. Grr...!
  • PaulaS1220
    PaulaS1220 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Beer! And I don't like wimpy light beers, so...

However, I don't plan on giving either up, so am trying to make it work. :happy:
  • MsDaraElaina
    MsDaraElaina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I love a good top shelp long island which typically turns into I love my TWO top shelf long islands!! lol
  • clspwagner
    clspwagner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Two Hearted IPA and Fricker's chicken wings. I am so hungry now :)
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    anything with CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!
  • shytrevoak
    Options
    Is your guilty pleasure ruining other people's fun? Just a thought.

From time to time, yes.

Well good for you! For admitting a guilty pleasure!

Now come on, you took the time to click on my post, and say something, so hence, you have found pleasure in attempting to destroy my fun. BUT you haven't. So why don't you come out of your crabby closet and tell us all what your real guilty pleasures are.

And maybe smile :)
  • shytrevoak
    Options
    :tongue: I love a good top shelp long island which typically turns into I love my TWO top shelf long islands!! lol

:laugh: