Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Are there people who eat real food out there?

Replies

• miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    feel free to add me, my diary is open and I enjoy real food.
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    I want some real food eaters that fill out and allow viewing of their diary to add me. I want to get more meal and food combination ideas with out protein powders, protein bars, and most other processed food. I want healthy whole food eaters.

My diary is open to the public. I've lost about 110 pounds, am 16% body fat (good for a 56 YO male), and maintain my weight to within 1% +/-.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    I eat whole foods, no processed , packaged premade crap, you an add me to see my diary
  • Depends on what your description of "real food" is. My husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy but I prefer raw or plant based food and he former is what I cater to. I also substitute 3 healthy smoothies for 2 of my meals a day (no artificial protein powder) although I do need to incorporate more protein into my daily diet....any suggestions ? I'm not against meat but prefer to do plant based.:glasses:
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    i do i do! Anyone can add me!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    feel free to add me. i eat only natural and organic food. although i am vegan, you might get some great ideas from my diary but you can make it non vegan.
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    real foodie here too. Feel free to add me
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Food Glorious Food!!!!
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    I've been eating clean since January 28th. Feel free to add me.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    When you say real food, what do you mean?

Oh I eat all the food, clean... but I mostly like it dirty.
  • If you call pasta, potatoes, Rice steak and all fruits real food then I qualify..
    Lots of chicken also.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    I do you can look at my diary if you'd like.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    feel free to add me, I love cooking and prefer real food also
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    joleenl
    I want some real food eaters that fill out and allow viewing of their diary to add me. I want to get more meal and food combination ideas with out protein powders, protein bars, and most other processed food. I want healthy whole food eaters.
    bump
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Most of the time I eat to be healthy.

Sometimes I eat to get in my junk quantity, but not very often.

But I supplement with protein powder because I have a certain level I'm trying to hit within a certain calorie calculation. But I think of protein powder as real food. Mixes well with greek yogurt.
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    I only eat real food, feel free to check my diary. But you won't find any meat there, I'm vegetarian.
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Hi feel free to add me. I'm trying to stick to the healthier foods most of the time but I do enjoy snacks and fast foods as well in moderation. I make most of my meals from scratch although they are boring. I am also watching my portions sizes which was my biggest problem. I'm slowly losing weight and enjoying life at the same time.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    I eat real food and my diary is open :) I do have protein smoothies with the powder and the occasional lara bar if I'm out and about but other than that. I eat CLEAN and HEALTHY.
  • You may add me.
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    my diary is open and I never use protein powders. I'd rather eat... a lot!!! feel free to add me