29-year-old WIDOW, WIFE & MOM: My Transformation

Options

Replies

• vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look AWESOME! I can tell that things have not been easy for you, but you did it! You're such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh my God .. I can't believe all that you went through and you still found more courage to go through this transformation. Your story made me smile. I can't believe your motivation and progress, You just became my hero!
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    Your story really touched me. I am so sorry for your loss and then happy you did something positive for yourself and are setting a wonderful example for your son. As so many people have stated you truly look amazing and are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your story with us..:flowerforyou:
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! And I'll be the first to ask...how did you do it??!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Absolutely breathtaking
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an incredible transformation.
  • wntrbreez
    wntrbreez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look like a model. Amazing transformation!
  • mrsbatchelor2016
    Options
    You Rock!!!!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. You are an inspiration!
  • originalkazila
    Options
    Inspiring story, amazing. You are a strong woman indeed.
  • wogai77
    wogai77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! And what an inspiration!!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious husband, my heart goes out to you and your son.

It's incredible a mothers strength when it comes to her children. I lost my only child when he was 21 and he always wanted me to be happy and he knew the weight loss would be a good thing. I unfortunately never made this happen when he was on this earth with me but when he passed it gave me incredible strength to live for him, to accomplish this for him so he would be proud.

You were beautiful before and now you just glow with radiance. You have come along way I know your family are proud of you.

Great accomplishments! :flowerforyou:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • BethyWill
    Options
    Very inspiring triumphing over so much suffering. You've obviously worked very hard and been very dedicated. Congratulations on a job well done.
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing, incredible woman!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You are so incredible. I am at a loss for words.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to pass along my sincere congratulations! Everyone has a story and a reason why they are the way they are. For you to choose to not be a victim after something so tragic is truly commendable. Good for you for changing your life and being the role model your son needs! You look fantastic.
  • nicogord
    nicogord Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for giving me hope!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Wow. How amazing are you. I hope every person reads this. Good luck to you and your son. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!