29-year-old WIDOW, WIFE & MOM: My Transformation

Options

Replies

• kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome weight loss and also on staying strong and making a great life for yourself and your son.
  • issiez
    issiez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is amazing...good for you! I am new here to this site, referred by my trainer at the gym. Yours was the first I looked at and will say I am inspired. I have been overweight for several years...actually more like 20 or so years. I feel better now than I did 20 years ago. I started working out again September 2010 and am still at it. I revamped my workout to get further along with my progress. Stress has always been a part of my life and feel the workouts are my release if nothing else. I thank you for your inspiration and hope to post some time in the future...Thank you !
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I love your spirit and your new look. May God bless you and your boy.
  • lauraturburville203
    Options
    well done. You should truly be proud of yourself lovely

Laura x
  • an inspiration :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    very inspirational
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Really is. You should be so very very proud.

PS. I'm sure you didn't mean to type LAST YEAR in 2011?

Otherwise you have lost all that weight in about 2 months ;) would be so cool if you did though huh?
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow. congrats on such an amazing loss! you look absolutly stunning. keep up the amazing work :)
  • 16griffin
    Options
    You look amazing and your story is very inspiring!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Totally different person!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • Sarahncmp
    Options
    You are amazing! Sorry for your loss. :(

I coach girls high school swimming, and your resilience and strength is something we try to help instill in our young ladies. You look like you could take anything that life throws at you!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    Very inspiring. Sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Great job! 29 is too young to be a widow.

It's kind of ironic but being a victim is one of the things that motivates me to exercise as well. I read once that if you don't look like a victim you are less likely to become one. I believe that.
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your husband is smiling down on your from Heaven. Your son is a very lucky little boy to have such an inspiring mommy.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are such an inspiration! You and your story just made my day! Thank you!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes! You are so strong! Such an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • nannyal
    Options
    Your story touch my heart. I am so pleased for you now that you have triumphed over your sorrow. Happy future:flowerforyou:
  • karabff
    Options
    You are a true inspiration...thank you for sharing your amazing story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!