What's one thing you're doing TODAY you're proud of?

Options
124»

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Running outside in the snow and cold this morning! Normally I'm a wuss, but I made myself do it and loved every minute of it :)
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Preparing to go keto by reducing carbs (including giving away carby foods), making a list of allowable foods, getting mentally prepared.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Today is the day I will RUN up 100 flights of stairs inside of walking them!
  • 321AllSet
    321AllSet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm going to look at myself in the mirror a lot! I feel like a new person and I love the compliments... My family is having a family gathering today too. We have one every year in memory of my grandfather, so many family members I have not seen in over a year . I bet my weight loss is going to surprise them! It's going to be a great coversation starter and I hope to inspire someone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    getting my *kitten* out of bed early on a saturday morning and going to the gym!!
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am going to do my workout in the morning for the first time instead of the evening, and am having a date night at the bowling alley instead of a restaurant.
  • mrswhitmore
    mrswhitmore Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Walked over 4000 steps in the first hour of being up this morning. Two years ago I had both knees replaced and couldn't walk a block. MFP and a new treadmill has changed my life!
  • Marquism123
    Marquism123 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Driving past the gym on my way home from shopping because I just couldn't be bothered and then getting home and dragging my *kitten* out the door for a 5.5 mile run instead
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Burning some fat over the gym, when its freezing cold outside, and snow flurries are coming down

All you really want to do is pig out on the sofa in the warmth, with the fire on : )
  • tubbyfrances
    Options
    resisted eating a small pork pie even though I LOVE them.
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my self for doing my Insanity work-out in the morning instead of the evening today. I haven't been able to get out of bed early enough to work-out/shower/dress/etc... until this morning! Must say, I like the surge it gives me.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Working out before my day get busy in the a.m. & the p.m. Stop eating meals after 5:00 p.m. Drinking more water
  • jessacharya
    Options
    Committing to myself, and making a lifestyle change its been 23 days and each day it gets better and better! I haven't felt this good in a long time and as I feel better the easier it is to make the right choices for my health.
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    you guys are inspirational!