29-year-old WIDOW, WIFE & MOM: My Transformation

Options

Replies

• squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring and totally puts things back into perspective for me. Well done x
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! You look awesome!
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You are a warrior. I am so happy for you.

You look so so amazing :D Inspirational
  • amyc1010
    amyc1010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! Today, I woke up feeling angry at the world. Your story inspired me and touched my heart. I will not be a victim. I am down 20 lbs, but still pretty new at actively getting on myfitnesspal. I haven't learned it yet, but when I figure how to add friends, I will indeed add you. Thanks so much!!!
  • guapogringo
    Options
    Mad respect for you! :drinker: :drinker:
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You really are an inspiration. How did you do it? I would love to friend request you. I am so sorry for your loss. You are beautiful!
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration. Your son is lucky to have such a strong, amazing mom. Best to you and big congrats on the weight loss. :drinker:
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing your story. This shows all of us that we can do it and make a difference if we just don't give up. Great job, you look amazing :o) Big hug
  • RoseRoiz
    Options
    You look amazing!! You're truly an inspiration and your son is so lucky to have a mom like you! May God bless you always!!!
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your husband would be so proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Totally Awesome.
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation, you look amazing!
  • erinmarispini
    erinmarispini Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! Congrats! You're so beautiful!
  • Notgivnup613
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring! What an amazing transformation!!

:smile:
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....I'm just sorry that you went through such a lot to get there.
    A true inspiration.
    Thank you for posting this.....:flowerforyou:
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    What challenges you overcame! Congratulations.
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!! Your son is a lucky boy and I'm sure your husband is smiling down on you!! :)
  • AchieveYourDreams
    AchieveYourDreams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The biggest help for me was never giving up! No matter what! You only lose when you quit. Deep down I knew that as long as I continued to make small steps everyday that EVENTUALLY I would get there. I also embraced the idea of "if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." I had always relied on cardio to help me lose weight. And I plateaued and it didn't work to get me the fit body I desired with ABS!

So one day while slaving away on the treadmill at the gym at 4am I saw a commercial for p90x. I was so burned out on the gym and bored of my routine I thought, "what have I got to lose?" I ordered p90x, got some free coaching and joined a free online Facebook challenge group for others doing extreme at home fitness programs. I lost 26 more pounds in 90 days, and FINALLY saw 6 pack abs! HOLLAH!

You know what they say, "obsessed is just a word that lazy people use to describe the dedicated!" I AM DEDICATED! And I am DEDICATED to making sure that ANYONE who has that desire deep inside to be better than they are, and achieve MORE than what everyone ELSE said is possible....that you KNOW that at least ONE person believes in you....and it is ME! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! And I will believe in you until you can believe in yourself!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    WOW!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!