Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options
Hello everyone! For those new or those looking for new friends I thought I'd give you a place to start. Anyone can add their name to this post! Plus, everyone can add me :D

I am 30 years old and a mom of 3 children. I've been on MFP for almost 2 months now and I've lost 17 pounds of my 100+ goal. I log into MFP every day and spend a bit of time on boards and encouraging my friends. My journal is open and I generally eat 1430 (plus I eat back exercise calories).

I feel we all do our best with like-minded motivated friends so join me and together we'll become healthy!

Replies

• kellybeam
    Options
    I added you! :)
  • graciesmomma0209
    graciesmomma0209 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am brand new to my fitness pal .I am a 29 year old female. I have a long journey ahead of me of about 80-100 pounds. Would love to make some new friends to talk to and find support and motivation from as well as motivate them. I have tried many times to lose weight but I am determined to stick to it this time. Anyone can add me if they would like.
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I also added you!
  • veronicaenright
    Options
    Hello,
    I have been using mfp for 10 months and have lost 58lbs.
    It is getting harder to lose.
    Could use friends for support. :-)
  • hotmama1997
    Options
    how do i add people?
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    how do i add people?

If you click on someone's face, it should bring you to their page which should have an "add as friend" button. Just click that button, then again on the next page and just wait until they add you back!
  • 1967jaguars
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined this evening. My doctor informed me of this site. I have no less than 40lbs to lose and not too sure what is the best plan to follow. I am 45 years old, 5' 4" and 176lbs. My absolute heaviest. I have started using my treadmill but not on a frequent basis. Any help, suggestions, advice would be greatly appreciated.

• sarabella1987
    sarabella1987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I recently joined MFP and i'm looking for some motivation and support as well!
  • MIgirl_AZworld
    MIgirl_AZworld Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I would love for more friends, especially those that share their diary... I love looking to see what others choose for meals and get ideas etc.

I am 31 years old, live in AZ, have lost 12 lbs so far, I log in multiple times a day and have no intention of stopping!

Anyone can add me :)
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Hi...love this site....anyone can feel free to add me, I'm on daily and have an open diary
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im always up for new friends, have sent you a request :)
  • CuddlyIrish
    Options
    Hi all I have just joined!! First step in the right direction. I suffer from PCOS and struggle so much with my weight. I really need some support and friends to help me step away from the evil food when I'm having a bad day. Look forward to making friends :-)
  • mulf801
    Options
    Hi! I would love some friends for support. I know my goal is small but it would be nice to be able to share with people to hold myself more accountable =) Spring break is comin up and I want my confidence back! Add me! I will be on daily from now on!
  • CNA1951
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    add me up guys if you want :) im a powerlifter and have lots of experience/information when it comes to nutrition and excersize.
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Hi everyone! I love making new MFP friends! Please feel free to add me... I'm on here every day!:happy:
  • hotmammatotwogirls
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!

Im on here every day, and always looking for new friends to support.
    Please feel free to add me

Good luck to you all
  • stephyyyo
    stephyyyo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add everyone! :)
  • Lacho84
    Lacho84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be 29 in a few days and I am looking to get healthier for my family and myself. I am always looking for extra motivation!