You are a wonderful inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good job!
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss---and I am inspired by your story--and wonderful health
    Thank you for "dreams can come true including the body of one's dreams"

-but I MUST say no matter what your --weight was or is-- ---you ARE ..undeniably gorgeous- period.

--there is a light in you in all of your pictures ---that has nothing to do with weight---

and that has touched my heart.
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    Your grit and determination to go beyond the loss and pain is really truly admirable. Your son is very lucky to have you.
  • vikkayy00
    Options
    U look amazing u go girrl!!
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look totally different. Congrats! It's a new person coming out of the shell.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you for your loss. But just so you know, I think you're amazing.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing. Congratulations on your transformation.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Amazing transformation! sorry to hear of your loss:( I am sure you lil one will be super proud of you great job!
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow your story leaves me speechless. I lost my son age 16 in a car accident and as painful as the past 2 years have been, I could not magine loosing a spouse, especially when it is a good strong marriage. You are truly an inspiration that we DON'T have to be defined by our past!!! Your son is blessed to have you and you are a HUGE example to him!!! You look beautiful and you have a beautiful smile and outlook on life! Thanks for sharing!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    So amazing... Great job!
  • Rasd
    Rasd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! Your husband would be so proud of you. God bless you and your son!
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are one hot mama! i am sorry for your loss. You are doing an amazing job for you and your son.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It has been a long hard road! But it motivated me to do more with my life. There is a plan in all things - even adversity.

He is looking down so proud of you and enjoying your success every day. You look FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    beautiful change.
  • OldDiggerMan
    Options
    Wow, kickin *kitten*! You look great
  • Strivingforhealth12
    Options
    You are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    How absolutely tragic :( Ive been married for 8 years & couldnt even begin to imagine such a loss.

On a positive note...SINCERE Congratulations, you look BEYOND incredible & you're a huge inspiration!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!