132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    oh, wow! You look fabulous and so much happier! Congratulations! Your results show a lot of dedication and hard work!
  • sheemoh
    Options
    great job! I hope you're really proud of yourself xx
  • Neha313
    Options
    A big huge WOWWWWW from me
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look more and more beautiful each time. You are positively glowing in the latest photos. This is truly a life changing event for you and so inspiring. Thank you for sharing and keep going.
  • kizzykizzywizzy1
    kizzykizzywizzy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, & what makes me realise just how much you have lost is that I weigh 133 llbs, so you've almost lost a 5 ft 3 woman ( slightly chubby one too ) you were beautiful before, but you look happy AND beautiful now - inspiring xx :smile:
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Not just lbs lost but years too! Really well done.
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    This is SO inspiring! I love the progression of your pictures. You look more and more beautiful and HAPPY as you scroll down. Keep going, you're doing an amazing job. :)
  • MisRod17
    MisRod17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is very impressive. Your hard work and determination, plus your pictures, are motivating! You are a success story!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!!! You did great!! Amazing!!!!! :)
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    Wow you look stunning, such a transformation xx
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look so great! And so much happier! Congratulations. :smile:
  • GaloisGirl
    GaloisGirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're shrinking from picture to picture! Great job and thanks for sharing! :)
  • cfbuss29
    Options
    Nice work! You are exuding confidence! Keep working hard!
  • jwilson3787
    Options
    Amazing Job! You're beautiful!!
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Love the underwear pictures. Bare you soul and your hardwork on this journey!. Courage and motivation. Thank you for your inspiration!
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    You look awesome, well done young lady :smile:
  • MelanieAtPlay
    MelanieAtPlay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You're a beauty! I love the pictures. Thanks for posting. What an inspiration! :)
  • marsmrtn
    Options
    Hugely inspiring - thanks for sharing those photos. You really can see the journey you went on and how you grew happier with every pic. You do look gorgeous too.
  • slimline1
    slimline1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, thanks for sharing your progress, wish I had the nerve. Congratulations you are so beautiful.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!