I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow - you've lost an entire person! Congrats to you! :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    You've done some incredibly hard work, the rewards are amazing aren't they?! You look fantastic and I did look up your blog to follow. I enjoy your writing, I think you would author a really inspirational book, definitely don't count that out!! Anything is possible now right?:drinker:

I'm so proud of you!!

4779506_6366.jpg
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You are seriously incredible!! And so humble, as well! Great job!

Fellow Michigander here, by the way! :drinker:
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    wow...amazing story...very well done, you have done an amazing job and you look great!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing - congrats to you!!!

your story really hit home... the last day of "bad" food before your diet started - that was the story of my life only I never started the next day. props to you for doing what you put your mind to
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story.. you are so strong.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    A humorous and inspiring story. You look fabulous--congrats on your success!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My gosh you did amazing!!! and look great! congrats!! +
  • liliana51886
    liliana51886 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    just amazing. thanks for the encouragment
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    You have to use lower case letters in your img tags.

9B511A2B-FCE0-4FD1-A0CB-30CA325ABA66-1767-0000008ED8FA985E_zps6df9e6ec.jpg

You look amazing! Good job :)
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ANOTHER inspirational story! SO glad Ive found MFP!
  • sweetpea101077
    sweetpea101077 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Kyle,

Firstly, congratulations, you are an inspiration to all of us. Your story is one that I think a lot of us share. I wondered if you could elaborate on your diet what a day and even a week would look like. I also wondered if you had a source for recipes that you like for your style of eating. Also, what would a week of exercise look like for you.

Again, congratulations!
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing Story! Thanks for Sharing!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    What a hottie!!! Great job.. and you had me with tears in my eyes.. truly inspirational
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Amazing. :smile:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Great post. Congrats on your amazing weight loss!!
  • Kyle,

Firstly, congratulations, you are an inspiration to all of us. Your story is one that I think a lot of us share. I wondered if you could elaborate on your diet what a day and even a week would look like. I also wondered if you had a source for recipes that you like for your style of eating. Also, what would a week of exercise look like for you.

Again, congratulations!

Oh she glows is my favorite site for Reciepes, she has some incredible stuff.

A day in my diet is pretty boring.

For breakfast I eat natural peanut butter, with Linwood's flax, walnut, Brazil nut, q10 milled, mixed, it's milled and tastes like pie crust, same texture.

For lunch I'll have a southwest salad from my favorite fast food place,

For dinner I'll have two whole baked grilled chicken breasts, with green veggies, and maybe half a sweet potato, and a few couple hundred calories in veggies.
  • krystalbanda1982
    Options
    YOU SIR, ARE TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND MANY MANY OTHERS I AM SURE!!! YOUR WILL POWER ALONE IS ENOUGH TO CURB THE UNHEALTHIEST APPETITE I HAVE EVER HAD....THANK YOU FOR DOCUMENTING YOUR JOURNEY FOR ME TO READ :)
  • douglasbeale
    douglasbeale Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes truly inspirational
  • guzzlingil
    Options
    freakin incredible....!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!