132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• liliana51886
    liliana51886 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    so amazing. How long did it take?
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great Job! :flowerforyou:

You look awesome!
  • lauren_3243
    lauren_3243 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great job, you should be proud of yourself!
  • traylyne
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats and keep up the great work. You're such an inspiration!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Congrats! I just recently hit onderland myself, and it is an awesome feeling!!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You're so cute! Great work!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful!!! Congrats.
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look great! Congrats!
  • rasmoo
    rasmoo Posts: 11
    Options
    You were a lovely girl before your transformation and now you're a beautiful young woman. I am so impressed and happy for you. You have accomplished so much - what an inspiration you are! I like your "Adele-looking" hair style and your eyes and smile are definitely photogenic. I hope you are enjoying the NEW YOU because you certainly deserve too. I'm just getting started on my weight loss and can use any/all the inspiration I can get. Congratulations!:happy:
  • cuttingA83
    cuttingA83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thats freaken amazing! u look fabulous! thank u for sharing ur journey with us. u defintely give me inspiration and i kno i can do it too. ive been at myfitpal since june of last yr and i am down 50lbs..thats with slacking in oct and no logging in nov & dec but right back at it jan 7th. i now hit the gym 4-6 days a wk and logg everything. i still have 150lbs to go but with amazing people like u out there i kno it is possibe! thank u!!! :)
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    WOW! I love all the pictures. It reminds me that this is a journey and that it can't be done overnight. You are looking great! :happy: :happy:
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats. I love your clothes and hair!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I just entered Onderland myself 198.2 :) Keep up the good work! I'm going to friend you if you don't mind!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and so cute!! That smile is precious and tells just what losing 132 lbs really did for you! It is about so much more than just losing the weight, thinning down and looking great! The real best part about losing the weight is how you FEEL! and obviously you feel amazing!! Great work!!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    You are just as cute as can be and are looking great. Really, really great progress.

P.S. Love the black top, jeans, and scarf outfit. Please send it to me when it's too big for you. :wink:
  • sherrydev
    sherrydev Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    fantastic job, you can see your confidence level sky rocket as you reach your goal
  • Oliver1967
    Oliver1967 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome. Thank you for the comment that you lost it all with MFP sweat and hard work. That is an encourgement to us all in the journey.
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!! I have faith in you!!!!!! Thank you for the compliments as well!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!