Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Fab job OP! I agree with everyone posting...looks like you lost more.

Okay, for those of you looking to do xfit, you can do this without spending much money at all. Check this site out:

www.crossfitelevation.com. Tons of workouts for beginners an thensome. Good luck - have fun!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • april_mesk
    Options

Okay, for those of you looking to do xfit, you can do this without spending much money at all. Check this site out:

www.crossfitelevation.com. Tons of workouts for beginners an thensome. Good luck - have fun!

There was a .pdf that gave a ton of At Home and on road xfit workouts. I had printed it awhile ago but, can't find it on that sight now. It's probably still there.
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    this proves that the scale isnt the best way to measure success! you only lost 4lbs but your body looks so different! great job
  • april_mesk
    Options

There was a .pdf that gave a ton of At Home and on road xfit workouts. I had printed it awhile ago but, can't find it on that sight now. It's probably still there.

Here it is...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=crossfit+at+home+and+on+the+road&go=&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=crossfit+at+home+and+on+the+road&sc=0-17&sp=-1&sk=
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Excellent results!!!
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Here it is...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=crossfit+at+home+and+on+the+road&go=&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=crossfit+at+home+and+on+the+road&sc=0-17&sp=-1&sk=

Although I'm unable to find the page for some reason (probably my own internet connection!) I find a tremendous difference between being in class and doing the same workouts in a gym somewhere without the crossfit experience. Without my crossfit coaches, I don't push myself as hard, or I do half of the prescribed workout. There is also nobody encouraging me and telling me that my form needs improvement when I get tired. There is truly an incredible difference (for me, at this point in my fitness journey) in being surrounded by such uplifting people versus doing this alone. At crossfit you've got people struggling next to you, team members who give you a boost when you need it... And I'm able to find that extra "push" in my last minutes that I can't find when I'm alone. So although I do see the value in having the same workouts available to you online, take it from me that it's nothing like the real experience. :flowerforyou:
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    OMG, I am blown away by your progress!!! I'm happy for you and also incredibly jealous!!:embarassed::tongue: That must've been a LOT of sweat and determination!!! Good for you! :happy:

I wonder how many pounds of fat you really lost (more than 4, that's for sure!!).

Anyway, just curious, how many clothing sizes have you gone down?!?!
  • bclever13
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS
  • april_mesk
    Options

Here it is...

Although I'm unable to find the page for some reason (probably my own internet connection!) I find a tremendous difference between being in class and doing the same workouts in a gym somewhere without the crossfit experience. Without my crossfit coaches, I don't push myself as hard, or I do half of the prescribed workout. There is also nobody encouraging me and telling me that my form needs improvement when I get tired. There is truly an incredible difference (for me, at this point in my fitness journey) in being surrounded by such uplifting people versus doing this alone. At crossfit you've got people struggling next to you, team members who give you a boost when you need it... And I'm able to find that extra "push" in my last minutes that I can't find when I'm alone. So although I do see the value in having the same workouts available to you online, take it from me that it's nothing like the real experience. :flowerforyou:

I couldn't agree more, just an option for some. I have been to a gym that does offer this and it's intense. For me, I get distracted and intimidated by others around me. Not so much the trainer. It is obviously working for you and is impressive. I prefer to workout in my home and left the gym I belong to. I lost 70 lbs on my own and just feel more comfortable alone. Maybe when I notice a difference such as yours,, I won't be so intimidated! :bigsmile:
  • eevincheezburger
    Options
    OMG, I am blown away by your progress!!! I'm happy for you and also incredibly jealous!!:embarassed::tongue: That must've been a LOT of sweat and determination!!! Good for you! :happy:

I wonder how many pounds of fat you really lost (more than 4, that's for sure!!).

Anyway, just curious, how many clothing sizes have you gone down?!?!

Thank you soooo much ma'am! When it comes to clothing sizes, I haven't bought many new things... Just able to fit what I have much better! I wear "medium" tops and size 8 AE jeans typically. I'm saving the shopping spree for a bit later ;)

I literally thought I was going to die for the first week of crossfit. But I guess you get out of it what you put in! I haven't been "cheating" during the workouts or doing any shortcuts like I see quite a few people do. But they haven't seen much change in the past month...
  • eevincheezburger
    Options

Here it is...

I couldn't agree more, just an option for some. I have been to a gym that does offer this and it's intense. For me, I get distracted and intimidated by others around me. Not so much the trainer. It is obviously working for you and is impressive. I prefer to workout in my home and left the gym I belong to. I lost 70 lbs on my own and just feel more comfortable alone. Maybe when I notice a difference such as yours,, I won't be so intimidated! :bigsmile:

Gotcha! And congrats on such a huge success!! What an inspiration!
  • J3nnaLyn
    J3nnaLyn Posts: 125
    Options
    What a difference! Go you, you look fantastic! Just goes to show that the scale isn't always the best thing to follow during weight loss :)
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good job !

High five .
  • Feb1962
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! keep it up, you're an inspiration.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Excuse me for being fresh, but you look hot. Nice tight tummy, great back and great profile pic too.
    :drinker:
  • eevincheezburger
    Options
    Excuse me for being fresh, but you look hot. Nice tight tummy, great back and great profile pic too.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • april_mesk
    Options
    Gotcha! And congrats on such a huge success!! What an inspiration!
    [/quote]

Thank you! This site helps motivate me and seeing such awesome results as yours is encouraging. I have a long way to go, but refuse to give up. Keep up the great work!
  • april_mesk
    Options

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I was going to say same exact thing-don' t be embarrassed, you should be so proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!