Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• caleighhennigh
    caleighhennigh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Caleigh and im new to the friend part of this app, I've tried using it before and love the concept, but with no friends i never stuck with it. Deciding to change that and start getting some friends on here! Little about me:I have a 6 month old son and am determined to get my self in great shape! I'm looking to help motivate and support others, just as I hope they will do for me. It's a tough journey, we are all in it together! Anyone please feel free to add me! Good luck to all!
  • Dijah85
    Options
    Hey everyone please add me!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends! Add me :)
  • PrettyTiera
    Options
    Hello my name is Tiera and I joined MFP a couple of months ago. My goal is at least 15-20lbs. I'm really trying to get a nice toned body and learn good eating habits because mine or horrible.
  • ChicaxCherryxCola
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm Gerri and I'm a 27 year old female looking to lose about 25 lbs in the next year. Just got the big proposal and now I'm looking to slim down so that I can be banging in the big white dress. I have Hypothyroidism so weight loss has always been a struggle for me since I was a child. My metabolism needs a jump and It's nice to be able to find the support on my journey. Also here to provide support to anyone in need. hit me up if interested :)
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love the added support :happy: :drinker:
  • lauracapillo
    Options
    Hey I'm Laura! Add away :) need as much motivation as possible!
  • MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm always looking for new ACTIVE friends. Add me if you like.
  • kursedviking
    kursedviking Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm a 28 year Old female who joined MFP a while ago but only just really started to use it. I have over 60lbs to lose and would love some help. Please add me..
  • K_armfield
    K_armfield Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 27. I have a 16 month old and since having her, I've lost around 35 lbs plus the baby weight. I have 40 lbs left to lose but I have hit a plateau and nothing has budged for about 2 months. It sucks but I'm sticking with it. Good luck everyone!
  • elinormcl
    elinormcl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Elinor and new to MFP , and loving it. I am going to Dubai in May and desperate to look better than I do now in a bikini.

Lost one pound last week and a pound this week not the fastest I have ever lost weight but hopefuly the slower it comes off, the slower it goes back on (hope it never goes back on)

I am loving all the food information available and all the hard work MFP does for you and that you can team up the other apps to calculate your exercise. Loving it, loving it, loving it.

Feel free to add me. Here's to everyones success.
  • Kate_Amelia
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 19 looking to lose about 20kgs, I'm looking for some new friends on MFP, please add me! I log everyday and never miss a day, I box and run and have changed my diet completely.
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This site is great, feel free to add me!!!!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like! I am on every day even when I am sick or away
  • MommaRoseFitness
    MommaRoseFitness Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Anyone that needs help of encouragement can add me... My diary is always open and I am always here if you need to talk. Just got to message me.
  • Blair_Waldorf
    Blair_Waldorf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! 17 pounds in 2 months?! You rock! :smile:
  • healthyjayy
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)
    I just joined MFP to help me on my journey to lose ~30lbs. I'm a 20 year old female, athletic, a foodie and would love to get some support and motivation from you all, as well as do my best to provide the same for you!
  • GinaTina
    Options
    Hello, i'm new on here. today is my birthday so i've decided to get back in shape. i am looking for other motivated people to help when times get rough and i really want that last piece of cake! LOL um anyone can add me because i don't know how to add people! :)
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! :bigsmile:
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to ad me