Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
    <---- 32-year old mom from South Africa. Been on this journey and MFP for over a year now.
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Be my friend. I am hilarious :drinker:
  • amberlestep
    amberlestep Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone!

I have been on MFP before and have always seen results. However, I fell off the wagon a few times and I am now at a low point in my life and need to turn the ship around! I could use all the friends I can get along with as much support as I can get. Please add me!

Thanks!
    -Amber
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    love making friends so add me :)
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    Emma
  • RebeccaBurmeister
    RebeccaBurmeister Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well I have about 60-90 That i want to loose .. Depending on what i look like after most of it is gone! I am on here everyday! Very out going and go lucky! Mother of one!
  • kay1977newme
    kay1977newme Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi fell free to add me I have about 35 40 lb to lose not sure yet! I have already lost 2 stone doing slimming world but got fed up with eating strange combinations lol love to have Weight loss friends it keeps me motivated!! I am in the UK
  • Jennystimetolose
    Jennystimetolose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doing MFP now for 8 weeks and I was messing around on my profile last night and deleted all my buddies and everything else :( and now I can't find them, so I'm looking for new and old buddies, add me to plz xx
  • Superstarmom1
    Superstarmom1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Michele. I am a working single mom who happens to have a physical disability called Cerebral Palsy. I use a power wheelchair to get around but I have some mobility using forearm crutches. Exercise is a challenge but I know I can also control weight with what I eat. I used to be slim until I had my son 10 years ago and I haven't been able to get the baby weight off. I actually eat healthy and always have and I have been told I don't eat a lot. I guess sitting in a wheelchair does not help! Anyways I was told by a friend about My Fitness Pal. I started using last Sunday and I lost 2-3 pounds in one week. I am really enjoying using this app on my iPhone and I find it is helping a lot.

Anyways, stumbled upon this website and found this forum, would like to make a friend or two :)
  • emmajayneduff
    emmajayneduff Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Emma, 30 year old, from Cambridgeshire in the UK, I need to lose 2st to be what I weighed before I had my 2 young children.

I'd love to meet you people on here for motivation etc.

xxx
  • Mztae78
    Mztae78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My name is Ashaunte and I am 34 years old with two daughters. I have been counting calories for almost a year but joined MFP a few months ago. I would really like help and support because I do very well during the week but fall off on the weekend, but one thing is for sure I AM NOT GIVING UP NO MATTER WHAT!!!! I went from 300 pounds now I am at 244 trying to get to onderland.
  • ashbash485
    ashbash485 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Many of the people I added at the start of the year have stopped tracking. I never thought I would be successful with any program besides Weight Watchers, but I am loving this site and I would love more friends who are actually tracking.
  • leannaona
    leannaona Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and am looking for friend to help keep me motivated. I have a very long journey ahead of me as I have over 200 lbs to lose.
  • raydinhawk
    Options
    Hello, my name is Amy. I am 37 years old and live in upstate NY. I have two wonderful girls. I am going through a divorce after 15 years. I need all the help and motivation I can get. Please add me. Thank you
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi All. Feel free to add me!
  • MeanMasheen
    Options
    Hey everyone, not really new here but i havnt really connected with anyone so please feel free to add me... I can always use some motivation myself and i shall return the favor too :)
  • Kimmy_927
    Kimmy_927 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I accept all friend requests!
  • dimplz369
    dimplz369 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all... I am 27 and looking to lose 10-15 lbs before the summer. I am on everyday (today is my 50th day in a row) and plan to continue doing so. Feel free to add me!
  • chele135
    Options
    I'm new too. Trying to figure out how to add people. :)
  • latashagant
    latashagant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there.. How are you... I just started in January 2013,. I have lost 20 and I have 50 more to go... Stay focus and you will achieve your goal.. We can encourage each other..:smile: