29-year-old WIDOW, WIFE & MOM: My Transformation

Options

Replies

• 1tjs10
    1tjs10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goodness you are BEAUTIFUL!! What an inspiration. Your son is lucky to have such a strong mama to lead him. Your guardian angel must be so proud of you as well.
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Your an amazing success story and your story is very sad so many people would let all that defeat them but you rose up to the challenge. You are my new Hero:)
  • serz81
    serz81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Inspirational and I am not just talking about the weight, more about ur awesome positive attitude to life! Much love to you and ur family!!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Wow! So amazing!!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • curejenn
    curejenn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an amazing story. I am so sorry for your loss. Your 4 year old is lucky to have you!
  • susanstahl
    susanstahl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrat's!
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Amazing job!
  • mhilto02
    Options
    strong work sister,we are not victims.I was 297 with hypertension,diabetes and 4 kids and a crappy marriage. After 8 years a gastric bypass which I lost 100lbs and the ex-husband.I'm still at 195ish,which I'm very happy with-BUT.....I know I still need to lose more and for lords' sake tone up.I gotta get rid of the back-boobs!!!
    You beautiful,good for you for setting an example for all women!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • megot78
    megot78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You go, girl! Your post made w/ cry w/ your refusal to be a victim! Nice job!
  • kaleohone
    Options
    Awesome!!! You are definitely an inspiration to all of us!!!
  • babalee
    babalee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Your shining outlook on life shows in both photos and in your story. Thank you for letting your light shine and may it continue to burn brightly throughout your journey. You will lead others to a healthier life.
  • friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    First, I am so very sorry to hear of your husbands passing. I am sure it has been a very difficult time for you and your son.
    Secondly, Wow you are beauitful. You look amazing. Such an inspiration you are to us all.
    How long did it take you to loose all that weight and did you do anything special to get there?
    Angie
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic and it's very inspiring to see that you were so determined after what you went through. God bless!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Props to you on your transformation and for taking such positive steps into your future! :flowerforyou:
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow u look incredible an amazing!! And I'm so sorry to hear the loss of ur husband, he was so young
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and your attitude is amazing! Great job! God bless you girl!
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you've sure been through it girl..................... you look stunning! :bigsmile:
  • EstherLois78
    EstherLois78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and happy! Congrats on reaching your goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!