This goes out to the ladies,out there ;)

Options

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    *kitten*+kisser+bp.jpg
  • Phat_Bottom_Girl
    Options
    Thanks for this post!!!
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you....very sweet :-)
  • MS2TWEET
    Options
    Thanks for the post supporting us ladies.
  • Lisafrazier71
    Lisafrazier71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome words of encouragement!!! I still won't go without my husband! I'm a big chicken *kitten*. If he doesn't come with me, I stay home and do Hip Hop Abs with my boyfriend, Shaun T :)
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you sooooooo much this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!! I thought I was worthless until I read this!!! My hero!!! :love:
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    To all the girls afraid of going to the gym because they are self conscious: Go there and kick *kitten*. You’re beautiful, be proud. Its your body, this is for you. Not for the people who are at the gym, not for anyone else, you. Focus on you. Who gives a **** what anyone else thinks, YOU are making YOURSELF better and that sure as hell beats all the people at home sitting on the couch.

Bless, thank you for wonderful words there are more people like you in life required, I know I could always make room for more supports and friends like you
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you sooooooo much this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!! I thought I was worthless until I read this!!! My hero!!! :love:

I dont' think that will be understood.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Remember it is your health...excuses or mind sets won't help you achieve your goal! Put a smile on and join the gym! Some
    memberships are only $10 a month.....best investment ever!

wow! you are so lucky! Most of the gyms around me are $40 - $50 a month, WITH a $40 - 60 one time start up fee... or you can pay $10 a VISIT

I pay $60 per month for an overcrowded Y.
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    A big thank you.

It seems that in our society, we believe that if we need to lose weight, we are fat, ugly and so very unattractive.

It is refreshing to see and hear someone say the opposite.

BTW, many females feel the very same way about the men!

:flowerforyou:
  • marissa3209
    marissa3209 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that!
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I needed to hear that today! =) Thanks! Half the time I'm the only girl in the little gym in our apt's.. the guys that go in there are really buff.. =p
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mfih656K1O1qd04lx.gif
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I've actually had friends in the past who were MUCH smallerwho wouldn't walk with me because they were afraid people would see them. Ditto exercise classes. It's just stupid!
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awe.. *tear*... Thank you.....:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Missi3601
    Options
    that is so sweet! It took me a long time to get the guts to actually buy a membership to the gym- then even more to go! Now I love it! I'm sure you made many females smile today :)
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, a girl just has to hear stuff like this. Thanks dude.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    hey-girl-22_zps23c49ea6.jpeg
    How YOU doin?

Who are you? And why are we not friends?

As for the gym I don't care about anyone else unless they are paying for my membership AND/OR gym clothes.
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thank you.....now...if only all the d'bags at the gym could figure this out......
  • juliebahr
    juliebahr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wear make up at the gym- when I come straight from work- which is every day except Saturday and Sunday. Try not to judge me too harshly :tongue: . I'm not going to shower and wash my face right before I work out- seeing as how I'll just get all sweaty and need another shower... too hard on the skin. In all seriousness- the only time I wear makeup at the gym is when I'm coming from work and 15 minutes in, it's all sweated off anyway...