This goes out to the ladies,out there ;)

Options

Replies

• gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    QcQ7URh.jpg
  • leannaona
    leannaona Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So true Just signed up for water aerobics. I was always too embarrased to do before. NOT this time I thought what the hell I have 200 lbs to lose, I need some sort of exercise and this is just the beginning. So if I'll get in a bathing suit in public who knows what"s next!!
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    To all the girls afraid of going to the gym because they are self conscious: Go there and kick *kitten*. You’re beautiful, be proud. Its your body, this is for you. Not for the people who are at the gym, not for anyone else, you. Focus on you. Who gives a **** what anyone else thinks, YOU are making YOURSELF better and that sure as hell beats all the people at home sitting on the couch.

seriously, you are AMAZING!
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    What a nice thing to say. You inspired a lot of people!
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    To all the girls afraid of going to the gym because they are self conscious: Go there and kick *kitten*. You’re beautiful, be proud. Its your body, this is for you. Not for the people who are at the gym, not for anyone else, you. Focus on you. Who gives a **** what anyone else thinks, YOU are making YOURSELF better and that sure as hell beats all the people at home sitting on the couch.

:happy: Thank you so much.
  • Golfgirl16
    Golfgirl16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks...this made my day!
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder!
  • You have every right to be there - even if it was free! Believe inyourself and the rest of them will do the same! Good luck :)
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • kellyreitman
    Options
    Much applause to you, good sir. You are a gentleman!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    So true Just signed up for water aerobics. I was always too embarrased to do before. NOT this time I thought what the hell I have 200 lbs to lose, I need some sort of exercise and this is just the beginning. So if I'll get in a bathing suit in public who knows what"s next!!

That's right! You go!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me what was important. Sometimes we don't hear it enough!
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    What a sweet sentiment. I'll add yet another thank you for the encouragement!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Catching any?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Catching any?

Appears so.

I would say that he's added 30+ friends since he made this thread. All women...
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Catching any?

Appears so.

I would say that he's added 30+ friends since he made this thread. All women...

*golf clap*
  • VegChefStaci
    VegChefStaci Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I always am proudest to the biggest folks walking no the gym because its harder for them and they deserve the biggest pat on the back!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    orlybabylv5.gif
  • LindzMichelle1216
    Options
    Aww thank you! You're the best.
  • Rkasil
    Rkasil Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE AWESOME!!! Thanks for the positive post!