Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

College Students?

Hey all,

I joined MFP a little over 2 weeks ago and have decided I would like to make some more friends on here for motivation and just some people to chat with. If you're college-aged feel free to add me!

-Brandon

Replies

• jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Added you. Also any other college age/20ish people feel free to add me as well!
  • sun_n_jazz
    sun_n_jazz Posts: 27 Member
    Hi Brandon,

Welcome to the site! I actually signed up about 10 months ago after a coworker showed me myfitnesspal. I'll admit I haven't really used it but I've been wanting to get back on track!

I'm a college student at U of T, so I might just add you! It will probably help keep me on track to have someone else to talk to. :)

Best,

Sabrina
  • Hey Brandon, I'm 21 and from New Zealand, studying Business Management :)
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    I've added everyone so far!
  • KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Hi, I'm Kayla. 22 studying at UMary in North Dakota. : )
  • Schmidty102
    Figured I'd let you all know that I'm at Missouri State University for another 2 years (for bachelors in Political Science) before I plan to transfer to the University of Missouri for my doctoral studies.
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    MSU Sophmore here! Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • nisha_may9
    nisha_may9 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone,
    Signed up here a few weeks ago and it's been useful. I would love to make friends here for some motivation as I've been lately out of track. :(:(
  • Schmidty102
    I've added you both!
  • I supposed you all are familiar with the "broke college student on a diet dilemma". What tricks/tips do you guys use to stay healthy on a budget?
  • Schmidty102
    Can't say I'm a 'broke college student' yet! This is my sophomore year, and since they are all easy gen ed classes so far, I have just lived at home. Next semester I will be moving on campus though, and plan to get the "All you can eat" plan. I'll eat small meals and just watch what I eat once I move on campus -- which is why I hope to reach my target weight before then so that I can just try to stay there.
  • Campos63
    Campos63 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm trying to get some more people to communicate with as well. Feel free to add me. Im 20 and currently attending Southern Illinois University for Architecture.
  • Hi! We've already added each other but just thought I'd say that I'm the same sort of age too, I'm at uni in England in Manchester:)
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Hello! I'm 22 and begin studying Software Development in May.. will need all the college tips and motivation I can get. Feel free to add!
  • asciom16
    asciom16 Posts: 29 Member
    21 bio major feel free to add me :)
  • Rubefella
    Rubefella Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everyone, 29 aerospace guy here. Re-restarting the food tracking thing....again.
  • Schmidty102
    I think I have everyone in here added so far :)
  • Hi, I'm pretty new too, I'm from 20 going to Manchester University anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Hi, I'm currently studying at St Andrews University.. but I'm only 18.. Please feel free to add me!
  • I'm 21 and in college (: Add me anyone!