Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Before MFP my weight bounced back and forth between 298 & 304. I'm currently 262. Slow and steady - you can do this.:flowerforyou:
  • irishscootz
    Options
    I started out at 329. As of yesterday, I am at 301.8!! Hoping to get into the 2's by the end of the week. Never stop fighting!!!
  • Bassafrass80
    Bassafrass80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started out at 333 on 1/3/12. I am currently 218.
  • lisajuarez
    lisajuarez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started out at 330 on 1/1/12, my current weight is 200. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im at 306 so if anyone wants to add me im hear
  • TabbyTabz
    TabbyTabz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started at 470 lbs. and am currently 245 lbs. still have a bit to go to reach my goal but taking this journey one step at a time.Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I started out at 353 when I started I am down to 340 right now. At one point (with MFP) I got down to 302!!! I am just now getting back on track! Don't be embarrassed there are tons of people around the same weight or more and everyone here is here for the same reason! Add me we can keep each other motivated!
  • lvtruu1
    lvtruu1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I started at 470 lbs. and am currently 245 lbs. still have a bit to go to reach my goal but taking this journey one step at a time.Anyone can feel free to add me.

I'm not easily impressed, most of the time this forum drives me a bit nuts, but what you've done is amazing. Simply amazing.

My highest known weight was 308. I'm fairly certain I was bigger. About 180 these days. Working calories up in search of maintenance.
  • chamarmar
    Options
    Started at 381, almost 2 months later and I'm at 336. I have a long way to go, but in excited about the journey! Best of luck everyone!!
  • Kattcooper
    Options
    I started July 31, 2012 at 304 pounds and I've lost a lost......YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started at 373lbs and now 299lbs. Still counting down. It definitely has been a long journey, with sweat and tears. I can say now it was well worth it!
  • Dizzdemey
    Options
    I am just starting my journey at 320....anyone want I add me....feel free. I need the support!! Just add a quick message so I know! Thanks!.,
  • merrileeirene
    merrileeirene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started at 340 lbs and I am now about 169 lbs (in 2 years). The most amazing thing is everyday discovering new things my body is capable of!!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm going to look for you also. I felt like I was the only one.
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yep, started at 311. Currently 258 thanks to p90X and proper nutrition
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    I sure did. I was WAY over 3. I just Finally broke out of 300's into the 2's a few weeks ago. It CAN BE DONE!
  • mrs_joshica
    Options
    Well done!!
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yep, I started at 332 on the 5th of March last year and currently, well current the last time I weighed on the 5th of February, I am 203.
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 291. I am now at 240. I'm shooting for 200.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Before starting on MFP I was 291. I am now 193, I found it easier to lose when I weighed more, I could eat more. I had no choice I HAD to lose I was having major health issues all due to weight and smoking. Quit 2 pack a day habit amd started eating 1600 calories a day. It can be done with no surgery. Not easy, but not horrible either. Good luck. DO EACH DAY, pretty soon the outcome will be huge.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!