I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Amazing story...and you look great! Congratulations on your success. It's crazy realizing how many calories some of us (if not all of us) put into our bodies before we came here and for the most part didn't realize the amounts.

Thanks for the inspirational and motivational story...:smile:
  • 1julietax
    1julietax Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have no words!! AMAZING and you so ROCK dude.....Keeping my fingers crossed you find your "love" again. :)
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is phenomenal!
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! What an inspiration!
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done with your weight loss, you have done amazingly well!! Good luck with the rest of your journey, you must have worked hard to get to where you have, so I hope you enjoy your achievements.

I have to say I have read a couple of your blog posts and can relate to lots of things... men are just as bad with looking right through a fat woman or judging her for her weight, I live in a country where the guys will move you out of the way so they can be the first out of the door and I watch how different they are to a thinner person... both sexes can be very cruel at times. Sad but true!

Keep up your great work!
  • c_ansari
    c_ansari Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Congratz dude, you are a good inspiration, i too was a fast food junkie and especially Ice Coffee and sausage rolls or the likes every morning instead of breakfast due to early work times and my bodies inability to handle good foods til around 10am

I'm currently 40yrs old and 244lbs and to get it to a healthy range i should lose around 163lbs, thats not exactly realistic to start with and even at my fittest in the past i was still 182lbs but I like you am determined to give it 110% this time and it's certainly achievable in a year if i was able keep going at the current rate, if i stick to my guns, and yeah like you i'm struggling with understanding the nutrition side (right calories intake vs losses etc.) but i've only just started doing something about my body 4 days ago so i have time to learn from the likes of you..
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You have done so so great!
    You are my hero! I used to do the same thing at McDonald's. Order food and then order more so they would think I was ordering for two people when I fully intended to eat every bite!!!!
    Double Stuff Mint Oreos.......I could eat a whole pack in one sitting! Of course only after everyone went to bed first! I am so happy for yoru and...........
    Dude! Is that weapon in your waist band!
    I just happened to notice that!
  • pamtram
    pamtram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing journey - congratulations
  • CharlesLadd
    Options
    I'm currently 40yrs old and 244lbs and to get it to a healthy range i should lose around 163lbs, thats not exactly realistic to start with and even at my fittest in the past i was still 182lbs but I like you am determined to give it 110% this time and it's certainly achievable in a year if i was able keep going at the current rate,

Whoa! I think there is a typo here. 244 - 163 = 81 pounds. You must mean 344 - 163 or 244 - 63. I was 240 last November, am on my way to losing about 60, so far down 32. So if you mean 244 - 63 I can relate.
  • SexyPrettyMama
    Options
    Beautiful story. I'm so happy for you. Being very overweight is miserable. You look very good!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    What a story of transformation! Thanks for sharing with everyone here on MFP. You must feel like a whole new guy, what with all the veggies and all. I'll be checking out your blog. I hope you and Lauren reconnect!
  • SweetCrumb
    SweetCrumb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Omg! What a hunk of spunk you are now!! Excellent work, 228pounds is amazing, you really gunned it!
  • wanabefitter
    Options
    thank you- very honest and inspiring
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great story! And great life changes! Congrats! Keep it up!
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Heres one tip if you get round to reading this many posts?!

Ice Lollys can be really low calorie if you find the right ones. R Whites lemonade ice lolly is only 60 calories as are some natural orange juice ices. Thats a good way to get a sweet tooth fix that you can enjoy for a couple of minutes rather than eating it quickly :)
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job - I am sure you must be so incredibly proud of yourself. And you deserve to be nothing less than that! :)
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow. And, what in the world made you decide to eat all of that before dieting??? LOL Just the thought of eating all of that makes me feel guilty and I'm not even the one who ate it. LOL
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    That is a fantastic story and transformation. You are definitely someone that DIDN'T QUIT!
  • XAVTAY2
    Options
    Amazing story and thanks for sharing...KUDOS TO Lauren too! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!