400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• dareacceptor
    dareacceptor Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And thanks for being brave and posting... I came to MFP tonight to find some motivation and decided to look up my starting pic. I'm going to post mine, following your good example! :smile:
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are!
    Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look FABULOUS!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • highcountrymama
    highcountrymama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before and beautiful and healthy now. I'm so impressed. Thanks for sharing!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    *smack*

ok.... now that i've got my jaw up off the floor.... WOW!!
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great and your pics show your hard work!
  • hansonha
    hansonha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Amazing work!! :) keep it up!!
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!! You did an amazing job. Kudos to you!!! I don't think you need to lose anymore seeing as you already exceeded your goal weight. But I know thats something only you can decide. But you do look great. Very inspirational!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! What courage and strength and dedication you have shown to attain your goal!! So exciting and motivational! You now look so much happier and younger and healthier!!
  • fitTomika
    fitTomika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    omg way too go u look great
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just look how happy and proud you are in your after pic! I can't wait to take that after pic too! Great job and thank you so much for sharing!!
  • msmaryr2003
    msmaryr2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!! great job you look fab!
  • That is amazing progress! You have motivated me today! Thank you!
  • 89thAlice
    89thAlice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! :D

Don't worry about not being to motivated right now. You are still losing something and, most importantly, not gaining. You'll find something to motivate you again!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Great success story.

Now would be the time to up the intensity of your work out to shed those last few pounds. Walking is great ... but there is so much more you can do. Maybe after 400 days your body needs a change too ... so knowing you've come this far and how much hard worked you've done, you should (could) do more.

Another suggestion would be to change up your eating routine (ie have dinner for breakfast time; breakfast at dinner time, etc).

You got this lady! GO FOR IT!!!
  • bamboostar
    bamboostar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation!! You can really see how much your hard work has paid off!!! You look fantastic and I am sure you feel great too!
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Those photos are motivational. I have a long way to go, but that makes me think I can get there. I was wearing a size 30 and now a 20 or 18. You are doing great even at a slower weight loss. Did you think about lowering your calorie intake?
  • karenrace
    Options
    You should be SO PROUD of yourself!! Amazing!
  • deball123
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job!
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing as your pics are what keep us motivated and remind us to not give up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!