My scale can kiss my *kitten*. No more weighing.

Options

Replies

• nfrench07
    Options
    YES! I love this post and feel the same way! I'm 5'5" and at 141. I have been trying to break the stupid 140 mark for 2 months and am sick of being obsessed with that number! I'm the mother of a 10 month old and a 3 year old, workout 6 days a week, and eat healthy. The scale can kiss my *kitten*, as well! :) After starting to strength train with heavier weights the number has inched up every so slightly, but I am firmer and stronger! Plus, I can knock out 35 real push ups IN A ROW now. Not girlie ones, REAL ones! It's all about performance for me now! ;)
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    YES! I love this post and feel the same way! I'm 5'5" and at 141. I have been trying to break the stupid 140 mark for 2 months and am sick of being obsessed with that number! I'm the mother of a 10 month old and a 3 year old, workout 6 days a week, and eat healthy. The scale can kiss my *kitten*, as well! :) After starting to strength train with heavier weights the number has inched up every so slightly, but I am firmer and stronger! Plus, I can knock out 35 real push ups IN A ROW now. Not girlie ones, REAL ones! It's all about performance for me now! ;)

Yes! I do full fingertip pushups as part of my workout, and I wouldn't trade that ability for smaller jeans!
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look great, toss that scale!

I wish I were your weight, it's pretty near my goal though :)
    Currently 5'6" and 152, so 138 would be time for celebrating! You are doing great!!
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This!
    naked.jpg
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    I hear you.. completely, but who needs a scale when you look like you do!!! Congrats and toss the dang scale over a cliff!!
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That behind looks amazing so kick that scale to the curb. You look great!
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Definitely throw the scale.
  • awf2215
    awf2215 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I guess you should cause I'm 5'6, 140 lbs and I wear a size 10!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I am 6 inches shorter then you and would love to be in the 130's range, but I know it won't happen.

Anyways, throw out that scale, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • theskinnylist
    theskinnylist Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    41?! No way! Your *kitten* is fantastic! You look amazing!
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Check out this scale, best idea ever :)
    http://voluptuart.com/other-goodies-yay-scales-c-7_22.html
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, I eat well (and pizza, and drink beer), I do massive amounts of traditional kung fu, and I am done weighing. I'm 5'6", 138 lbs, a size 4/6, and my scale does not tell me anything at all. Here is the (sunburned last week in Maui) *kitten* that it can kiss on its way to the garbage. I've been trying to get to a number for so long, but now I am going to try to get to a waist size...

Thank you for listening.

IMAG0064-1.jpg

I very rarely use the scale. I go by look and feel! If you look and feel good, who cares if you'r 138 or 140?
  • You look terrific =D Good for you!
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    :drinker:

I told my scale to eff off. Out loud.

There are so many things the little mechanical devil doesn't say. It only gives one number.

You look great. It's clear you work out hard to stay fit. Go you.
  • highway25man
    Options
    Way to go!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Suddenly I want to start doing Kung Fu :love:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Rock on!
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    OK. I'm 22 and don't have a bum like that! LOVE IT! :)
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I wish i was that scale. I would love when you got on me. I would also love to be those jeans. So close to that great looking body you have. Keep up the great work. We could office space that scale.. :flowerforyou:
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    If that is the case then id consider your scale very lucky :)

Seriously though ever since I started heavy strength training Ive hated the scale. I took full body measurements last week and plan to check that every other week. I still do the weigh in once per week but I am hoping to see better results from the measuring.

*ok the guy above me made my little comment feel dirty*